What happens to my sorcery/staff fighting?

• Now that you split up sorcery and removed staff fighting what the hell is gonna happen with my artifact staff, for one, and what is going to happen to my sorcery? I had a pretty high sorcery level I worked on, are all my magic skills just gonna be reset to 0 gg because I decided to make a mage? If so that's messed up. I feel I should be able to transfer my sorcery skill level to one of the schools of magic so I'm not just building from ground up again with nothing but spiritualism.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

staff fighting removed?

• @Sativao Catch me up on this 1.9.9 crap, I don't fully understand it, but I have a feeling I'm getting screwed since enlightenment and sorcery were removed (both at 90ish)

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Hummmmm in release i go see it.

• @reconivitch said in What happens to my sorcery/staff fighting?:

Now that you split up sorcery and removed staff fighting what the hell is gonna happen with my artifact staff, for one, and what is going to happen to my sorcery? I had a pretty high sorcery level I worked on, are all my magic skills just gonna be reset to 0 gg because I decided to make a mage? If so that's messed up. I feel I should be able to transfer my sorcery skill level to one of the schools of magic so I'm not just building from ground up again with nothing but spiritualism.

Nothing is going to happen neither to your Sorcery, which is still required to cast spells, nor to your Staff Fighting, which still exists and is exactly like before - but soon there will be Martial Arts as an alternative to it.

What you will is lose is Enlightenment, which is being split into 5 different new skills.

Uploading a more detailed post in a few.

• @Prometheus Thanks ;)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.