Change resolution?

• Is there any way to improve/change the resolution? Currently, I have a fairly large black bar on the side - is Linkrealms defaulting to 4:3? If so, can it be changed to 16:9?

EDIT: Also, any way to increase the view distance? It's a little unnerving to see objects popping out of existence before they reach the end of my screen.

Hi @DeathTrap,

We are aware that some users with larger resolution monitors are experiencing problems, we will try an fix it as soon as possible. As for view distance, there is no way to increase it at the moment, this is also the first time we have had a report about objects disappearing.

I will pass this along to the development team to review. If you have any more details regarding the items disappearing(such as which objects specifically and if it is constant) then feel free to post it here in this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,
    GM Pain

• @Pain said in Change resolution?:

Hi @DeathTrap,

We are aware that some users with larger resolution monitors are experiencing problems, we will try an fix it as soon as possible. As for view distance, there is no way to increase it at the moment, this is also the first time we have had a report about objects disappearing.

I will pass this along to the development team to review. If you have any more details regarding the items disappearing(such as which objects specifically and if it is constant) then feel free to post it here in this thread.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best,
    GM Pain

I posted this image in another thread as a bug with regards to the mouse being in the wrong position (along with the black bar issue), but you can see where all the objects despawn on the left side of the screen - well before they are actually off screen. I suspect it's related to the resolution bug.
    resolution and object despawn bug

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.