Sorcerer Template

• Hi Guys,

Just have a question, thinking of raising a sorcerer! however i can see the skill is divided into 5 other ones? does it mean i will have to give up a few spells? or does anyone suggest a good pvp template?

Thank you

• @OMARETTO88 Most of the spells haven't been implemented, and for most of those all we know is the name. Nobody really knows what'll be good now, and your theory(assuming you've played any MMO/DND style crap before) is just as good as anybody else's.

• @OMARETTO88 said in Sorcerer Template:

Hi Guys,

Just have a question, thinking of raising a sorcerer! however i can see the skill is divided into 5 other ones? does it mean i will have to give up a few spells? or does anyone suggest a good pvp template?

Thank you

You will be able to cast all spells with Sorcery, but you'll be strong only in those you raise the school skill for. I suggest using 2-3 schools on a pure mage :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

As a mage you will want to have meditation, sorcery, invocation, staff fighting (for a pure mage because staffs provide sorcery bonuses like spell damage increase etc) after that things get a little more up in the air. For pvp hp is king so constitution and endurance are very valuable. As long as spiritualism is adequately replaced by new sorcery spells being implemented you will definetly want to choose one other school. Its hard to say which school as a lot of spells are still up in the air. You could also replace constitution with a 3rd school depending again on what benefits the school ends up providing. and actually you will most likely want spell defiance so probably 2 magic schools will have to suffice.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.