Where are the bank vaults in Riverbank?

• I haven't played in a while and have recently come back and uh, the bank vaults are gone from Riverbank?

• @RetronX said in Where are the bank vaults in Riverbank?:

I haven't played in a while and have recently come back and uh, the bank vaults are gone from Riverbank?

They are to the right from banker. They look like closets lmao.

• Nope, not there on PvE server, I know where they "were" and what they looked like, i'm saying, they are not there...

• They look quite there to me! :)

alt text

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

did you guys actually fix where old players logged in at? he could be at the old bank

• @Clavicus Guess i'm at the old bank then cause that bank in the picture above is quite a bit larger, i'll look around and find it I guess, is it near the old bank location? Find it odd that the old location is still marked as a bank yet doesn't have the storage units there anymore:

alt text

When i logged in on my old char (if you can teleport and if you still have maps marked) you could teleport to a dungeon walk in and out it will then place you at the appropriate spot in the new world.

• @Clavicus I happened to teleport to a dungeon I had previously marked and exited and the layout changed and now I guess i'm in the new zone or whatever but i'm at the stone abyss and have no idea where to go from here. Some more help would be much appreciated, really confused what's going on here and just want to get to this "new" bank area.

• @RetronX said in Where are the bank vaults in Riverbank?:

@Clavicus I happened to teleport to a dungeon I had previously marked and exited and the layout changed and now I guess i'm in the new zone or whatever but i'm at the stone abyss and have no idea where to go from here. Some more help would be much appreciated, really confused what's going on here and just want to get to this "new" bank area.

You need to go south from Stone Abyss if you scroll down from there map you will see a small town like area on map that should have markers. I completely forgot to mark it when i was there today i could have opened teleport for you... Sorry!

theres actually a bank really close to stone abyss. open up your world map. its the blue globe on the bottom ui bar. once you open it move the map directly west and youll see points of interests one will say bank. To get to the new version of the bank you logged in at like namus said open ur map and look basically directly south and a tad east and you will see the bank marker.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.