lock picking the art of getting nowhere

• mm so i got it to lvl 10 , lvl 10 chest gave almost nothing even less then lvl 0 , so i thought mm lets get it to lvl 20 ya lvl 20 chest arnt common as in i didnt even see one that isnt in the starting zone, and all the ones that are in the starting zone have less items and quality then lvl 0 chests... so i was thinking anyone know of a dungeon with lvl 20 chests that give good loot?

• Try the ones in the farm house. They used to sometimes have dice in them on occasion.

• dice? what do i do with it?

• dices are useful when u go with a party in dungeon then u can use dices to see whu gets which loot and for chests,u must have etlist lvl 50 lockpicking to get good gear and amulets and rings,untill 50 u will get mostly crap stuff.

• NPCs in this game must be worried about people stealing their dirty laundry, that's why they keep it locked up in chests.

• You are right in saying chest loot is not satisfying nowadays. We are planning to revamp it in full. Anyway, don't forget that even now chests are the only place where you can find jewelry (braces and necklaces), which are very important for your character, particularly in PvP :)

• just for general knowledge how much is a necklaces sells for? :) lets say 10% resistance or 10% + dmg ?

• u cant sell to npc only to a player.

• @nimor said:

just for general knowledge how much is a necklaces sells for? :) lets say 10% resistance or 10% + dmg ?

The free market will determine that ;) The one you mention is not a particularly strong one tho...

• THat sort of distribution, only being found in chests, is counter productive to a good economy. It's too narrow, too focused.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.