Nvidia 365.10 Kernel Crash

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Yeah this keeps happening. At first it seemed it was connected to using sorcery, and was temporarily fixed by turning AA from 8x to 4x. But now it just keeps happening.

The system is totally clean, all drivers are up to date, except for the Nvidia driver. And unless there is a fix for this specific issue in the new driver ( which was released some time before the LR beta ) I see no reason for switching since nvidias drivers has been wonky as of late, and the current driver works for everything else.

• @Mono said in Nvidia 365.10 Kernel Crash:

Yeah this keeps happening. At first it seemed it was connected to using sorcery, and was temporarily fixed by turning AA from 8x to 4x. But now it just keeps happening.

The system is totally clean, all drivers are up to date, except for the Nvidia driver. And unless there is a fix for this specific issue in the new driver ( which was released some time before the LR beta ) I see no reason for switching since nvidias drivers has been wonky as of late, and the current driver works for everything else.

It is more like this game collides with newer Nvidia cards... When I played on gf 260 gt everything was fine, but right after I switched to new pc with gtx 960, kernel crashes made me unable to play and still no fix for this :(

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.