Steam User fail to login after change my password

• Hi, i claim a realm and found that i am not able to upload the map because i dont have account and a password since im steam user.
    so i reg my email by ingame setting, and try to login the offical page to found the account management page, and then i found that i still didnt have my linkrealms account information, so i request to change my password, after i change my password step, im not able to login the game any more, press the login with steam account will pop up user not authorized windows.. so i cant play the game anymore until u fix it....
    are there any ppl have this problem too? lol

• @SumJr said in Steam User fail to login after change my password:

Hi, i claim a realm and found that i am not able to upload the map because i dont have account and a password since im steam user.
    so i reg my email by ingame setting, and try to login the offical page to found the account management page, and then i found that i still didnt have my linkrealms account information, so i request to change my password, after i change my password step, im not able to login the game any more, press the login with steam account will pop up user not authorized windows.. so i cant play the game anymore until u fix it....
    are there any ppl have this problem too? lol

Hi SumJr, looks like there is a bug with the editor that hasn't been patched correctly for Steam users. Thanks also for finding out how to break one's own account :laughing:

We'll fix both in the next patch. In the meantime, please get in touch with support@linkrealms.com so we can fix your account - and sorry for the inconvenience!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.