Ghost scouts EXPLOIT!!!

• FOUNDER: DUKE

REMOVE the ability for spirits to see living entities. Certain clans are using this exploit as an ability to chase down and hunt people using voip. You risk NOTHING by stalking someone as a ghost, while at the sametime you DO NOT have an ability to see your being stalked. This is obviously an exploit and I further argue and move to have everyone doing this, regardless if their a prince or not, to be banned for doing this. This is SO obviously cheating, and needs to stop!

• This post is deleted!

• @sefer said in Ghost scouts EXPLOIT!!!:

REMOVE the ability for spirits to see living entities. Certain clans are using this exploit as an ability to chase down and hunt people using voip. You risk NOTHING by stalking someone as a ghost, while at the sametime you DO NOT have an ability to see your being stalked. This is obviously an exploit and I further argue and move to have everyone doing this, regardless if their a prince or not, to be banned for doing this. This is SO obviously cheating, and needs to stop!

This is not an actual exploit, but it's a known broken game mechanic indeed. We have figured out a solution which we will implement in one of the upcoming patches, hopefully early next week already.

• @Prometheus said in Ghost scouts EXPLOIT!!!:

@sefer said in Ghost scouts EXPLOIT!!!:

This is not an actual exploit, but it's a known broken game mechanic indeed. We have figured out a solution which we will implement in one of the upcoming patches, hopefully early next week already.

Can you go a bit more in detail as to what is that solution you mention?

• @Prometheus finally!

• @Prometheus with the implementation of basically removing ghost scouts can you implement the delete character function? i need to delte like 20 ghosts scouts. To everyone else... if you want to name your characters after game locations like hades and blackwoods just wait until i can delete my ghosts scouts~!

• @Holya ironic, no?

• @reconivitch I like to win, but bad mechanics are bad mechanics. I'll be glad to see it go, most of my deaths are a result of it.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.