Moving bought item to other realm

• Hi.

As you all know I would really like to play on the PVE server but all my trading was done on the PVP server. I do have a few items on the PVP server that.. well I would just like to move to the PVE server. Is that possible in any way? I know it will be some work for the game masters but I feel I deserv this as I after all submitted a few bugs during the beta testing. Its items that are currently in my bank or locked down in my PVP realm. Thanks for the future reply.

Hi @Mxll,

We appreciate your support during the previous beta testing phases. Unfortunately, we can not transfer your items to the PvE server, not only because it would create an imbalance and unfairness to others, but because it isn't technically possible.

The PvE server doesn't have as many maxed out players as the PvP server(which are very few as it is). If you make the switch now then you shouldn't be too far behind in terms of level and gear.

Best,
    GM Pain

• @Pain

Well I dont want any of the equipment items moved, its the big inventory thingy and the cock inspector.

Will you be able to do it at some time in the future tho?

• I will also just point out that the item expand item isent used, its just waiting in bank.

Wouldent it be possible to delete the items on the PVP server and give me the credits to buy them on the PVE server?

I will play the game abit today but... I hope that you will find a fix to this somehow as I really feel lackluster about all this :/

• If it's the founder bank box he wanted, that should at least be available on the PvE server.

@Mxll , If you purchased items from the Store then they are only available on that character.

@Roundwaters, Founder items should be available on both the PvE and PvP server, they are sent automatically.

• @Pain said in Moving bought item to other realm:

@Mxll , If you purchased items from the Store then they are only available on that character.

Then how come people have traded those items with me? well what I really should type is: Other people have bought the items from the store and then traded them with me.

@Mxll said in Moving bought item to other realm:

@Pain said in Moving bought item to other realm:

Then how come people have traded those items with me?

@Mxll You were asking if you could transfer your items that you purchased from the Store on the PvP server to the PvE server and it is not possible at the moment. The only items which are given to characters on both servers are rewards from Founder Packs. If you wish to obtain those items on the PvE server then you will need to purchase them from the Store or perhaps buy them off another player.

• @Pain said in Moving bought item to other realm:

@Mxll You were asking if you could transfer your items that you purchased from the Store on the PvP server to the PvE server and it is not possible at the moment. The only items which are given to characters on both servers are rewards from Founder Packs. If you wish to obtain those items on the PvE server then you will need to purchase them from the Store or perhaps buy them off another player.

Oh well once I get the game up and running I start some trade post for all my PVP items :/

• @Mxll said in Moving bought item to other realm:

Oh well once I get the game up and running I start some trade post for all my PVP items :/

If you have any items you don't need on PvP server i will gladly help you get rid of them ;)

• @Namus

I got some dice you can have unless some guildmate want it, best would be if you could get item X and give me item X on the PVE server.

I post in this thread once I get linkrealm going(as in so it actually start) and I will see what you can have.

• @Mxll said in Moving bought item to other realm:

@Namus

I got some dice you can have unless some guildmate want it, best would be if you could get item X and give me item X on the PVE server.

I post in this thread once I get linkrealm going(as in so it actually start) and I will see what you can have.

I don't have any character on PvE server sadly :( But yeah if you can spare anything you don't need i would be grateful cause i started with early access and i am poor :P

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.