Unable to upload map - requires credentials

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Hello,

I found a place to put my claim stake, and started working on a map. When I went to upload it, it prompted me for credentials. Tried my steam login, and my forum credentials, but neither seemed to work. A bit of a problem i'd say. Any suggestions or workarounds?

Regards,

Phaust

• @Phaust said in Unable to upload map - requires credentials:

Hello,

I found a place to put my claim stake, and started working on a map. When I went to upload it, it prompted me for credentials. Tried my steam login, and my forum credentials, but neither seemed to work. A bit of a problem i'd say. Any suggestions or workarounds?

Regards,

Phaust

We are aware of this issue, the editor hasn't been patched correctly for Steam users, will be fixed in tomorrow's patch and you'll be able to upload without inputting credentials. No need to have a Linkrealms account. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Thanks for the reply! I appreciate the hard work you guys do, especially on the weekend. Looking forward to the next patch.

Cheers

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.