Name Change failed on server reset.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

I need a new name scroll... For some reason, my name was erased and shortened... It was a total of 24 letters, now its only 16 characters... Please help me, I didn't pay 10 credits just to lose the name I just chosen last night.

• @sefer said in Name Change failed on server reset.:

I need a new name scroll... For some reason, my name was erased and shortened... It was a total of 24 letters, now its only 16 characters... Please help me, I didn't pay 10 credits just to lose the name I just chosen last night.

This is actually a bug, you shouldn't have been allowed to input such a long name in the scroll. We've added the 10 credits back to your account. Sorry for the issue!

Oh. by chance can I get back another 10 credits then? As I mentioned in the pm to you, I used a second name change to get the name back to what it was... But since as you say, its going to be reverted again, that means I wasted another scroll... What is the correct number of characters we can have so I can properly name my character?

Edit: Also, I still only have 8 credits. I spent total of 20 on 2 name changes trying to get my name to the 24 character name I talked about in the pm. My steam account id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/4771584/

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@sefer 3 to 16 characters i beleive

@sefer said in Name Change failed on server reset.:

Oh. by chance can I get back another 10 credits then? As I mentioned in the pm to you, I used a second name change to get the name back to what it was... But since as you say, its going to be reverted again, that means I wasted another scroll... What is the correct number of characters we can have so I can properly name my character?

Edit: Also, I still only have 8 credits. I spent total of 20 on 2 name changes trying to get my name to the 24 character name I talked about in the pm. My steam account id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/4771584/

Hi @sefer, have you been refunded yet? If not I will pass this along to our development team to review.

No I havent yet. I need 20 credits given back, I ended up using 2 scrolls expecting the second 1 to fix the bug of the first one. I didn't know the names are only allowed to be 16 characters. It keeps the long name until reset.

The name scrolls claimed 25 characters.

My steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/4771584/

Bump. Still need those 20 credits from wasted name changes.

• @sefer said in Name Change failed on server reset.:

Bump. Still need those 20 credits from wasted name changes.

Hi sefer, sorry but I had accidentally refunded the external account you registered with the same email as your forum account. I have removed the 10 from there and added 20 to your Steam account. Sorry for the issues!

tyvm. Your awesome.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.