Early access to release roadmap

• I really liked that you made roadmap for each upcoming beta test and i would love to see roadmap from early access to release.

Please?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

i second this. not a map for a years worth of time but maybe the next several months of patches. obviously fixing access to people being able to play is the priority but im curious as to what we can expect content wise. Seems like there is a lot in development. Im hoping finishing all the new spells is at the top of the list.

• Just to clarify i am not asking devs to promise anything i just want to have an idea of what we can expect in the future.
    Right know mining and blacksmithing is everything i know.

• I think this sounds like a great idea. It's always useful to keep us informed!

• We will certainly release it soon, but as of today, we haven't planned out all the details yet :)

• @Prometheus said in Early access to release roadmap:

We will certainly release it soon, but as of today, we haven't planned out all the details yet :)

Fair enough. Looking forward to it!

I'm not a developer for Mythyn Interactive however I feel this is something that we could do for sure. We are still working on a list of things at the moment, from the Sorcery Overhaul to Blacksmithing and Mining, all of these that have been mentioned previously should be completed before we release another roadmap.

Also, feel free to leave suggestions on what you would like to see, we read all of the feedback and suggestions given to us so if you have a great idea for something you would like to see in the game then let us know!

Best,
    GM Pain

• @Pain I want fishing!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.