graphic lag after patch.

• We started to have graphical lag after the patch today. its not only me but a lot of friends of me having the same issue. when you cross realms it used to be so smooth before patch but now it lags as hell. first a few seconds my client stop responding and then it starts to working but when you pass between realms or town it just laggs so bad like first 5-10 seconds.

• Same in my computer and my brother's computer.

@Candoruk said in graphic lag after patch.:

We started to have graphical lag after the patch today. its not only me but a lot of friends of me having the same issue. when you cross realms it used to be so smooth before patch but now it lags as hell. first a few seconds my client stop responding and then it starts to working but when you pass between realms or town it just laggs so bad like first 5-10 seconds.

Do you have any idea which realm you were transitioning between? Is this happening every time you leave a realm or only in certain areas?

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Same here and I have a gaming pc so it really soundn't be lagging to awefully takes 15+seconds to zone from bank to square

• it happens in every zone. especially like danejbaker said from bank to square is the hardest. but also zones with big houses also makes it hard too. Btw it started after the patch today before I never had a fps issue or something. I turn off my virus program and turn off the antianalizing and some grap settings. it helped a little

• It happens to me too. It is unplayable with this lag crossing every realm :_(

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Yeah it started after that patching was done today never had issues before really

• it looks like that some realm has more lag to come in as others...
    for example entering riverbank is very laggy and the game almost crushes.., while other realm in the forest are ok.... , while entering the first realm located in the north west "door" from rivercity results in some effect like some twitches with my computer...

• My realm is 6 storeys, and it's the longest realm to load I've encountered so far.

Some of the smaller dungeons or areas don't have that problem (Like the cave entrance to BW)

• @Roundwaters yeah exacly!

• @Candoruk @vorgoth333 @danejbaker @Dreworok @Roundwaters Issues has been identified, will be fixed in a patch later today. Sorry for the inconvenience!

• @Prometheus said in graphic lag after patch.:

@Candoruk @vorgoth333 @danejbaker @Dreworok @Roundwaters Issues has been identified, will be fixed in a patch later today. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Just make sure there is no rollback when server goes down please :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.