When the hell do we get stone skin?

• Really, I need it now. YOU LOST YOUR CONCENTRATION HURR DURRRRRR! doesn't help.

• @reconivitch said in When the hell do we get stone skin?:

Really, I need it now. YOU LOST YOUR CONCENTRATION HURR DURRRRRR! doesn't help.

Stoneskin wont help you with that. It will only increase your physical resistances by a nice amount and make you unable to run for the duration (anti crossbow skill basically). If you really want to stop getting interrupted stop wearing heavy armor it makes your casting much slower giving oponents more time to interrupt you.

• @Namus LMFAO I don't wear anything other than cloth armor plus leather boots and gloves. 9% impairment plus jewellery with cast speed increase evens out. It most definitely is not my armor. And from what I heard it will stop interruption.

• @Namus "With this spell the Sorcerer imbues his own skin with the essence of earth, acquiring several protective layers of stone-like skin.
    The amount of Stoneskin layers depends on Alteration skill level, and every time the Sorcerer receives a direct phisical attack 1 layer of skin is removed (2 if hit by a player).
    The spell ends when every stoneskin layer gets removed.
    While active, this protection grants:

Immunity to bleeding wounds
    Immunity to spell interrupting due to phisical attacks (spells will still interrupt)
    Final Max Slash/Crush/Pierce Resistances: +10
    Final Slash/Crush/Pierce Resistances: +30
    Final Fire/Ice/Shock Resistances: -15"

straight from the wiki

• @reconivitch all new Sorcery spells will be implemented over time in the upcoming patches :)

• @reconivitch said in When the hell do we get stone skin?:

@Namus "With this spell the Sorcerer imbues his own skin with the essence of earth, acquiring several protective layers of stone-like skin.
    The amount of Stoneskin layers depends on Alteration skill level, and every time the Sorcerer receives a direct phisical attack 1 layer of skin is removed (2 if hit by a player).
    The spell ends when every stoneskin layer gets removed.
    While active, this protection grants:

Immunity to bleeding wounds
    Immunity to spell interrupting due to phisical attacks (spells will still interrupt)
    Final Max Slash/Crush/Pierce Resistances: +10
    Final Slash/Crush/Pierce Resistances: +30
    Final Fire/Ice/Shock Resistances: -15"

straight from the wiki

Its not implemented yet it might change.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.