Link realms keeps freezing i have not been able to play past 2 days :/

• My link realms client keeps freezing before i even get to login i havn't been able to login or play past 2 days any info on whats causing this i've tried disabling my anti-virus and its on the allowed programs list for my firewall?

I keep getting a error on windows 10 and yes i've tried windows 7 compatibility mode aswell but nothing different happens. the error is everytime it goes to load the linkrealms patcher it gets stuck and eventually freezes the client i get this error LinkRealms could not be located on your system,Re-install linkrealms and run this patch again.

• @Primitive said in Link realms keeps freezing i have not been able to play past 2 days :/:

My link realms client keeps freezing before i even get to login i havn't been able to login or play past 2 days any info on whats causing this i've tried disabling my anti-virus and its on the allowed programs list for my firewall?

I keep getting a error on windows 10 and yes i've tried windows 7 compatibility mode aswell but nothing different happens. the error is everytime it goes to load the linkrealms patcher it gets stuck and eventually freezes the client i get this error LinkRealms could not be located on your system,Re-install linkrealms and run this patch again.

Hi Primitive, sorry to hear you are having all these troubles!

As far as the patching process is involved, please right click on the linkrealms shortcut -> properties -> compatibility -> run this program as an administrator.

If you are getting freezes after patching, have a look here:

http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/1048/fix-to-antivirus-issues-linkrealms-not-starting-freezing

Let us know if it's all working after!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.