Cant start game/crash when logging in

• The bug report thingy dont work, it say I dont have a email program to send in the bug with.

Sometimes when I press "play" the bug report thingy shows up, sometimes when I try to login nothing happen and after a white te bug report thingy show up.

IDK tho, do I really need to have a dedicated email software installed to send in the bugs?

Hey @Mxll, have you tried adding the Linkrealms folder to your exclusion list? If not, please check out this post created by Prometheus and see if it helps.

You may also want to try running the game client or Steam(whichever one you use) as an Administrator and see if it fixes your issue. Also be sure to check and see if your folder is set to "Read-only", to do this you will need to travel where you have installed the game which is usually located at C:\Program Files (x86)\Linkrealms and Right-click the Linkrealms folder and uncheck "Read-only".

Let me know if any of these methods works for you.

Best,
    GM Pain

• @Pain said in Cant start game/crash when logging in:

please check out this post created by Prometheus and see if it helps.

That worked just fine

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.