Potion of Wisdom

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Yesterday I looked my wisdow was in 125 , however hours before the game close to the steam release I took a potion of wisdom in tartarus , something happened ?

• Your default max stat pool is 300. Tart potions should raise that total. Mine is 311.

Hi @Sativao, Unfortunately there was a 30 minute rollback after the servers went down yesterday. We apologize for any inconvenience.

and i lost 2 hours in tartarus?
    I will be refunded?

(edit) My friends also take the potions and did the normal effect, so that my not

@Pain
    this happened before the close when server opened the weekend

@Sativao What all did you lose exactly? I will send this thread to Prometheus so he can look into it.

• @Sativao said in Potion of Wisdom:

Yesterday I looked my wisdow was in 125 , however hours before the game close to the steam release I took a potion of wisdom in tartarus , something happened ?

Hi Sativao, the potion raises your cap on Wisdom, not the total stat cap and not your Wisdom itself. How strong was the potion? Aren't you able to raise Wisdom above 125 now?

• @Prometheus said in Potion of Wisdom:

@Sativao said in Potion of Wisdom:

Hi Sativao, the potion raises your cap on Wisdom, not the total stat cap and not your Wisdom itself. How strong was the potion? Aren't you able to raise Wisdom above 125 now?

Where to get those potions and what is max cap with using them?

I know that, so I already have a strength, and that increases my stats cap, and I used the wisdom potion and can not increase it more than 125

@Sativao last night I was trying to change the status of the strength of wisdom and nothing happened

• The Tartarus stat potions must not have been updated to the new system. Obviously there's no need for STR or WIS potions, just potions which increase you maximum point pool.

For the record, I HATED the old system which made you choose between STR and DEX, and between WIS and PSI. It just killed all the builds I wanted to make.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

There are two different types of potions. A global stat increase and then a stat increase for a specific stat. You str etc caps at 125. If you get a str increase pot and drink it which increases you to 130 you can then get up to 130 str however you would need available stat points in your global cap or have to decrease another stat to increase it.

• @Clavicus said in Potion of Wisdom:

There are two different types of potions. A global stat increase and then a stat increase for a specific stat. You str etc caps at 125. If you get a str increase pot and drink it which increases you to 130 you can then get up to 130 str however you would need available stat points in your global cap or have to decrease another stat to increase it.

Where to get those or global stat increase pots? And is 130 max limit? Can you raise cap by 5 for all 4 stats at same time?

Tartaros dungeon is the only dungeon currently that drops these potions. It is located in the mount vesuvius area. The dungeon is difficult and generally requires a decent group to complete although it has been solod. There are 5 total potions. One for a global cap increase of which i believe is +25 max for a cap of 300. Then 1 per stat which increases up to a max of +25 for a 150 max in a stat (minus bonuses from gear). You would never technically need all 4 bonus potions because you cant raise 4 stats to 150 per. Each run you get various drops of these potions from the bosses. You could get screwed and get a 126 str (a +1 increase) or luck out and get one closer to the cap.

• @Clavicus Thanks that was very helpful but i have no idea where that place is :P

@Namus there is a red portal in the very north west corner of mount vicious ( the area of the map with 4 symbols which are gold grey red and can't remember the last which symbolize exalted spawns)

• @Clavicus Think i found it, thanks!

The problem was solved =), tanks Adms.

@Prometheus @Pain I have same problem with str potion!

• @Roundwaters said in Potion of Wisdom:

Your default max stat pool is 300. Tart potions should raise that total. Mine is 311.

How can you have 311 total stat ? The max is 300

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.