Lower the Respawn Rate

• Normally I don't mind a high spawn rate however I decided to go into a dungeon today it took me 25 minutes to pick the lock on the chest because the Skeletons spawned so fast, on the next level it's even worse I have 4 Ghosts on me preventing me from picking the lock, sure I can one shot the Ghosts but they seem to be on a never ending respawn rate everytime I try to pick the lock I get interrupted it's damned annoying as hell.

• Lol, after the recent update you'll be the only one pushing for a lower respawn rate in the safe zone

• Well it's so bad that it makes me want to rage quit the game at times, what more annoying is players can just come up and loot the damn chest without paying you know mind.

I am about to say F' this game and stop streaming it.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Could skill up hiding & stealthing :D

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

If you are after lockpicking you should level up hiding&stealthing as mentioned above.

• Honestly i hope they reduce it too. I will be honest i am using it so that i skill up fast but that's because i am forced to since everyone else is using it. I would much prefer if they lowered respawns.

• Hiding and stealthing are also Rogue skills. If you have to level those up just to pick a damn chest, you've gimped your character beyond uselessness.

• I agree with @Roundwaters , having to specifically get stealthing and hiding just to stand a chance to get lockpicking up is indeed gimping a build. Then again I was forced into that choice on my archer too, for the lose. :(

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Lower the Respawn Rate:

Hiding and stealthing are also Rogue skills. If you have to level those up just to pick a damn chest, you've gimped your character beyond uselessness.

So you want a warrior who is not able to hide and/or stealth but able to open locks after killing some mobs? Well maybe they should just remove the skill cap than because it really doesn't work that way.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.