We need a wipe, because of VAN/Holya.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

http://imgur.com/ASi28DK Look at this chatlog. Holya has stated he has scouts everywhere, atleast at the good dungeons where people can get gear to defend themselves. He has realms all over near those dungeons to teleport out to kill those players. This is seen in the last message on the log, "one sec, person to kill" where Holya teleported out to the realm closest to the dungeon that a scout saw player entering, went in, and killed that person, then teleported back, banking the good gear and junking the rest onto the ground of the bank. "I dislike that you recruited so many people, because it means I have less to kill" Holya kills EVERYONE, newb and vet alike, and uses scouts and realms to do it quickly. We are being SUPPRESSED because this @#$% got ahead of us and got all the gear and other crap because there wasn't a wipe. We can't defend ourselves because VAN won't let any of us. Sure a wipe may piss off some of those old vets with tons of loot, but atleast you will have people still on the server. I can't tell you how many people have quit because of these jerks. But I can tell you about a game that failed because its players were allowed to "take control" of the games server. SalemTheGame, now owned by a player who bought it out from the developers because they couldn't keep the playerbase, all because of one guild that killed everyone. Paradox disowned it, and the developers SeaTribe gave it up because its playerbase went down to around 10-20... Who was left? All the old players who had stuff. Everyone else was run off, and the developers couldn't make enough money to keep the servers even running.

Do you really want this game to die? Do you want all of us to leave because some @#$% with a complex wants to kill it by killing everyone? I don't care what Holya says, I don't care what the members of Van say, THEY ARE RUINING THE GAME, and a wipe IS necessary. Look at Holya's words, right there for all to see. They are monitoring us all and teleporting in to kill us when we try to do any kind of good dungeon. Well I don't want this game to fail, I don't want to keep seeing people leaving because of this #%&.

• This post is deleted!

• @sefer said in We need a wipe, because of VAN/Holya.:

http://imgur.com/ASi28DK Look at this chatlog. Holya has stated he has scouts everywhere, atleast at the good dungeons where people can get gear to defend themselves. He has realms all over near those dungeons to teleport out to kill those players. This is seen in the last message on the log, "one sec, person to kill" where Holya teleported out to the realm closest to the dungeon that a scout saw player entering, went in, and killed that person, then teleported back, banking the good gear and junking the rest onto the ground of the bank. "I dislike that you recruited so many people, because it means I have less to kill" Holya kills EVERYONE, newb and vet alike, and uses scouts and realms to do it quickly. We are being SUPPRESSED because this @#$% got ahead of us and got all the gear and other crap because there wasn't a wipe. We can't defend ourselves because VAN won't let any of us. Sure a wipe may piss off some of those old vets with tons of loot, but atleast you will have people still on the server. I can't tell you how many people have quit because of these jerks. But I can tell you about a game that failed because its players were allowed to "take control" of the games server. SalemTheGame, now owned by a player who bought it out from the developers because they couldn't keep the playerbase, all because of one guild that killed everyone. Paradox disowned it, and the developers SeaTribe gave it up because its playerbase went down to around 10-20... Who was left? All the old players who had stuff. Everyone else was run off, and the developers couldn't make enough money to keep the servers even running.

Do you really want this game to die? Do you want all of us to leave because some @#$% with a complex wants to kill it by killing everyone? I don't care what Holya says, I don't care what the members of Van say, THEY ARE RUINING THE GAME, and a wipe IS necessary. Look at Holya's words, right there for all to see. They are monitoring us all and teleporting in to kill us when we try to do any kind of good dungeon. Well I don't want this game to fail, I don't want to keep seeing people leaving because of this #%&.

Regarding this post. do you think i should have chicken or a turkey sandwich for lunch?

• alt text

• I'm not ruining the game; I'm ruining your game, and providing content for many, many more.

How many people are refusing to play because of you? How long do you think it will take before new players completely stop joining, and everyone that remains is just VAN? Do you really think prometheus will keep a game running that cant make enough money or population to even keep the server running?

• @sefer said in We need a wipe, because of VAN/Holya.:

How many people are refusing to play because of you? How long do you think it will take before new players completely stop joining, and everyone that remains is just VAN? Do you really think prometheus will keep a game running that cant make enough money or population to even keep the server running?

sounds like a perfect world if everyone is in VAN

• This post is deleted!

• Holya is the new Zycor.

• @reconivitch http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/762/zycor except I killed Zycor and took his gear, he/his guild were the first to leave because of me.
    Edit: http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/895/pvp-guild-van-recruiting-for-the-steam-release/17

see? Openly admitting hes causing people to leave. Either WIPE or BAN Holya.

• I don't think a wipe will solve the problem, not for long at least. What is necessary is some kind of crime/ punishment system with SEVERE punishment for continuous PK. At this point, even though I haven't lost anything to VAN or Holya, I don't feel like playing whatsoever, because the atmosphere on the server is far from enjoyable, everybody is just pissed off and expects you to backstab them any second, due to common PK. I love Link Realms as a game, but if the community is going to end up getting more and more toxic because of a single guild filled with wannabe sociopaths I will lose all interest in playing like many players did before. The game is suffering and the way the matters look like right now, it will end badly. Regards, D.

• This post is deleted!

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

People would start to avoid this game on Steam because of Steam Reviews like this http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002680175/recommended/402450/
    If this keeps on going then the game will be filled with negative reviews. I don't want that to happen because I really like this game.

• FOUNDER: BARON

@Holya said in We need a wipe, because of VAN/Holya.:

I'm not ruining the game; I'm ruining your game, and providing content for many, many more.

Yep you ruining the game and you proof that your own topic with ss with newbie killing. Good Job,

• Just like ultima... theres always sooks! hes better and he will kill you, i find it`s a really good thing, gives you the thrill of getting killed while hunting.. HUNT or u will be HUNTED, get better.. dont hunt in those places , Join a guild hunt in a group. then you might kill Holya

• @OMARETTO88 I don't think you looked into the issue enough. What's been happening so far is not just Holya killing everybody, it's the fact that he's keeping watch on dungeons entrances and teleporting to them quickly as soon as a new player enters, just to kill them to exactly prevent them from getting strong enough to put up a fight. If the issue was as easy to solve as what you said, it would be more of a fun challenge, than a pain in the ass of the entire LR community it is right now.
    It's not about PK, it's about abusing weaker players.

• @Deneb yup.... The beauty of PVP :) gotta be good or you wont go anywhere!!! go in a group not alone :) or go alone and get better and better... highly suggest to be full 100 to go into those places :) ppl go there with 50 severing and and 50 tactis couple of tomatoes... this is the law man...

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Holya is now defending his actions in the Steam Community Page. He even admits that he is the new player experience. http://steamcommunity.com/app/402450/discussions/0/364042262887119365/

• I hate Holya and his guild as much as the next. But it's not really an issue anymore, you can gain skills higher than 40 in the safe zone now. Just train yourself up and fight back. Also, group up, band together and defend yourself against them.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.