If VAN caused you or a friend to quit, post here.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

If the constant abuse of VAN/Holya has caused you or a friend to quit, or to pass on this game, post here. Show them the devs what damage this is causing to the games health.

• If this is not addressed, I 'ma throw my deuces up~

• My wife doesn't feel like playing anymore because of how easy is it to lose your your items because of a certain scumbag.
    I'm not quitting myself since I haven't lost anything, but I won't be playing for a while until the matter gets settled, if it stays like this, I'm never coming back.
    Holya seems like he's aspiring to be some kind of a sociopath, but lacks the intelligence, so he resorts to PKing everybody.
    It's a shame, because I really wanted LR to be successful, but the way things are, it won't be long until the reputation of the game has been damaged beyond repair. My regards, D.

• here and NWO members

• Organize yourself and exit the city not alone, but in group .
    You will have more chances to strike back ..

we left with 4-5. Trust me, it does not work when facing holya's crossbow that dish out 40-50 dmg shots since, ya know... health is your str, and at 101 str, i die in 2-3 shots.
    our mage didn't have a chance, he died in one.
    1-2 rogues managed to run away.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This post is deleted!

This post is deleted!

It is not an abuse, it is the game mechanics. Old players of UO, could you survive in Delucia if you were there even in a group?

If Holya is a PK and it cannot be normal for him to kill all players he can regardless them being newbie or not and I respect that. The unfair part is that he already had full stats and gear while new players started from zero.

I read the post Prom made therefore my last couple comments I will be deleting.

• Join NWO ILL help you to grow up fast and we will kill that VAN newbies. Ill bring you good no artifact equips/weapons and a place to train mauling/marks/severing. safetly.

• alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

Yes we are here to help, NWO is welcome to sensible players unlike VAN

• alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    3v5ed their best players + the best players of their allied guilds earlier today and destroyed them. Feel free to join NWU if you want some community of complainers/nice guys or whatever, but if you don't want to consistently lose probably don't.

Lol Holya I was oom when you showed up, you only took me out and other guy once but didn't get loot, then chased around best player on server and couldn't kill him, too bad, not only that I hit you with first ever spell and you turn right to me, I am coming for ya boyee and a ton of others watch out

Plus one of my boys took out one of yo newbs and looted him so pfft to you haha

@Holya and wtf dude it's NWO get it straight you petty thief cheating loser

I quit after they took my gear while I was semi afk fapping. Or was it the fact that noobs can loot BiS gear and shit stomp you, and never lose it.

Still waiting on mage "buff".

IMO the problem is simply that there is no karma/criminal system. So losers like Holya can literally go PK whoever they want with no punishment. You couldn't do this in UO, even in the early days with the dreadlord system. Hopefully this criminal system they're working on is a high priority, or they may lose a lot of people. I won't be one of them though. I'm used to the sociopathic tendencies people like Holya have. Just gotta take it with a grain of salt.

And here my friends, is where a server wipe would come in handy on games release, get everyone on even footing, alas the early birds and whatnot could be rewarded with vanity items

just my 2 cent

• @zycor That is not a valid reason to blame Holya for your quitting. Honestly. Accept your losses.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.