Spiritualism effectiveness with weapon skills

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Hey all, I have two quick questions:

1 - What changes my Spiritual Weapon damage? For example, does more PSI or a skill higher than 45 increases my damage?

2- Can I stack spiritual weapons with battle tactics weapon skills?

Thanks in advance.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Proc damage is a specific amount. The only thing that would effect the damage is the target you attack having lesser/more ethereal resist.

• @Poquinho said in Spiritualism effectiveness with weapon skills:

Hey all, I have two quick questions:

2- Can I stack spiritual weapons with battle tactics weapon skills?

Thanks in advance.

Yes you can :)

thanks @Clavicus and @Prometheus

taking advantage of the post, the death effects of spiritualism only occurs when the minion is sacrificed via spell? Or 'normal' deaths can trigger them? What about the time decay?

Thanks again!

Edit: Does nether oath decreases the summons and their death effects? Like the Darkling sacrifice?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Poquinho "normal" deaths will trigger death effects. decay will not. im not sure what you mean about nether oath

@Clavicus thanks for the response

Nether Oath description says it reduces spell damage bonuses for 20%. I was wondering if summons were considered a player spell and affected by it or a "different" entity and therefore doing their full damage.

the same with death triggers, darkling spirit does up to 40 when killed, would it decrease to 32 or the damage is considered a summon thingy

Sorry for the barrage of questions, my skill is not big enough so i can test it myself.

• @Poquinho said in Spiritualism effectiveness with weapon skills:

@Clavicus thanks for the response

Nether Oath description says it reduces spell damage bonuses for 20%. I was wondering if summons were considered a player spell and affected by it or a "different" entity and therefore doing their full damage.

the same with death triggers, darkling spirit does up to 40 when killed, would it decrease to 32 or the damage is considered a summon thingy

Sorry for the barrage of questions, my skill is not big enough so i can test it myself.

If you have Nether Oath active, you lose all your Damage Increase and Spell Damage Increase modifiers but get +20% to all your resistances :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.