Hoyla and Van Ghost

• A little while ago we were at the blackwood dungeon and while we were there, I'm dead and out for resurrect, there was the ghost hoyla and van moving, watching .... and shortly after they arrived both.

Now I say, what brings the staff not to ban these players? that are ruining the game at all?
    Because he still si allowed to play? we must wait for it to stufino all so that reference only the two of them and you GM? bha speechless ...

http://s33.postimg.org/6q4pvwy5r/Hoyla.png

• get a life holya....

• @kaylastorm I may not have a life, but at least I have this sweet Cathode Spike

• bring real your sweet cathode spike ahhahahahahahahhahahahahha patethic :D

• @kaylastorm said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

A little while ago we were at the blackwood dungeon and while we were there, I'm dead and out for resurrect, there was the ghost hoyla and van moving, watching .... and shortly after they arrived both.

Now I say, what brings the staff not to ban these players? that are ruining the game at all?
    Because he still si allowed to play? we must wait for it to stufino all so that reference only the two of them and you GM? bha speechless ...

Hi kayla, we are working towards fixing the issue of ghost scouting and more, have a look here:

http://forums.linkrealms.com/topic/1138/why-no-wipes-what-we-are-doing-instead

The part on ghost scouting will be likely implemented tomorrow already, and trying to evade such rules will be punished.

• hi prometeus I read the post, but in all the shard or the lamer games are punished with the ban, many people have complained of the same problem and the same people, and many of these are gone, certain elements must be eliminated for approval of the community ', even if you make these changes they always manage to get around them somehow.

hi prometeus I read the post, but in all the shard or the lamer games are punished with the ban, many people have complained of the same problem and the same people, and many of these are gone, certain elements must be eliminated for approval of the community ', even if you make these changes they always manage to get around them somehow.

The Classic server has Open PvP. Being a Player Killer is not against the rules. Doing it against newcomers is bad, but also not against the rules, and no one will ever be banned for killing another player on the Classic server unless the kill was done exploiting a bug.

The solution (for things like ghosting and harassing newcomers) has to come - and will come - from game mechanics, as explained in my post. Then if someone finds workarounds, we will fix those workarounds. If someone finds exploits, they will be banned.

• Use another ghost account, to kill other players and 'against the rules, no one is complaining that he is killed playing regularly, and so' monopolize the game and do not give everyone the opportunity 'to have fun and find important objects .

• @Prometheus said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

If someone finds exploits, they will be banned.

I feel like this is such a broad statement that it's meaningless. This is a beta, and there are plenty of bugs. I've submitted several to you. Additionally it's unreasonable for one to be expected to know where you draw the line between clever use of game mechanics and an exploit. The day I created my second account was the day you said it wasn't a punishable offense on the forum. I'm absolutely not a rule breaker, but I will absolutely take full advantage of the ruleset I'm given. The notion that you may ban me, or somebody else for breaking a rule you very ambiguously laid out in a non-announcement thread is rather disheartening. Just sayin', please be specific about what does or does not break the rules when you implement the next patch.

• @Holya said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

@Prometheus said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

If someone finds exploits, they will be banned.

Just sayin', please be specific about what does or does not break the rules when you implement the next patch.

I will be, don't worry. Anyway, if you are in doubt where something you are doing is an exploit or not... You know, you can simply avoid doing it.

• And that isnt all. He has spies on every guild. Hes just a rat kid with no life, thinking hes a serial killer in real life xD

alt textalt text

A little while ago we were at the blackwood dungeon and while we were there, I'm dead and out for resurrect, there was the ghost hoyla and van moving, watching .... and shortly after they arrived both.

your tears taste like gravy.

• @Crispy said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

@kaylastorm said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

your tears taste like gravy.

when to use the brain becomes for a few close :D

• @vorgoth333 can u pls tell me what did u wonted to prove in those screenshots?

• @Gorstak he can afford item repairs

• @Holya said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

@Gorstak he can afford item repairs

No am refering to what can be seen that Cool Man Chris sad in chat.

• @Gorstak Read the conversation of both images, they were talking about VAN spies in other guilds out of VAN, so now we cant trust anyone to recruit in guilds or we just cant use guild chat for raids. thats stupid.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Hi kayla, we are working towards fixing the issue of ghost scouting and more, have a look here:

The part on ghost scouting will be likely implemented tomorrow already, and trying to evade such rules will be punished.

Except you already said ghosting is not allowed, that this is such a big and toxic problem that you are having to implement code to try to prevent it from happening, and here Holya is doing that stupid god damn @#$& again, openly flaunts that he got away with it, and your not doing a god damn thing against him! You said there would be punishment for that crap, So why the hell isn't he punished!? Holya: "hurrrdurr look, I ghosted and now I have this shiny new artifact, Prometheus cant touch me, hes my friend on steam." When theres a known exploit thats going to get fixed soon, and then a player goes ahead and does as much of it as he can before its patched, Thats called abusing an EXPLOIT And it IS an exploit. Exploit: a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware. Ghost Scouting, a flaw in the game used to take advantage of other players for malicious purposes. Unlike hiding, and stealthing, ghosts cannot be detected, they are immune to everything as they are already dead, and can see the living and go anywhere they want.
    Sounds like a flaw in the game too me, that can be used to take advantage of others for malicious purposes as killing them and stealing from them with no risk as they already know what they are going to get themselves into and when to strike when they are weak. Which, i'm sure you will all agree, makes it an exploit.

Holya fully knowing that this was malicious and gave him an advantage against others, and full well knowing that the developers knew of this problem and announced they were making a patch immediately to prevent this malicious activity from going on, @Developers Prometheus you even calling him a "Toxic player" as in: Toxic to the game, damaging, poisonous, ruinous to the health of linkrealms, here he is caught red handed using ghost scouts after you announced that you would be patching this malicious action, caught doing it and then GLOATS about it on the forums, basically slapping you in the face, and still you do nothing to Holya? So what happens when he bots the ghosts in and out? Does he get a stern scolding and a mean look? A second time? Maybe a "im disappointed in your Gratuitously lame actions"?

He should be banned for this crap and you know it, we all freaking know it. How many players do you need to lose to this Toxic garbage before he gets removed? How many times must he exploit and downgrade linkrealms population before punishment? And finally, and in all honesty, how can we take you seriously and not think your his best friend when he gets away with so much crap where in, other games he would have been banned immediately, you just call him lame for driving off players. Here and now he clearly and openly abuses an exploit you deem worthy of patching asap, taunts the person he abused the exploit against, and all you have to say is "oops, hopefully it wont happen again." I mean... actually you said "If someone finds exploits, they will be banned." But it looks to us like Holya is still alive and kicking, sooo... :game_die: (#Game_Die)

• @sefer said in Hoyla and Van Ghost:

Except you already said ghosting is not allowed, that this is such a big and toxic problem that you are having to implement code to try to prevent it from happening, and here Holya is doing that stupid god damn @#$& again, openly flaunts that he got away with it, and your not doing a god damn thing against him! You said there would be punishment for that crap, So why the hell isn't he punished!? Holya: "hurrrdurr look, I ghosted and now I have this shiny new artifact, Prometheus cant touch me, hes my friend on steam." When theres a known exploit thats going to get fixed soon, and then a player goes ahead and does as much of it as he can before its patched, Thats called abusing an EXPLOIT And it IS an exploit. Exploit: a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware. Ghost Scouting, a flaw in the game used to take advantage of other players for malicious purposes. Unlike hiding, and stealthing, ghosts cannot be detected, they are immune to everything as they are already dead, and can see the living and go anywhere they want.
    Sounds like a flaw in the game too me, that can be used to take advantage of others for malicious purposes as killing them and stealing from them with no risk as they already know what they are going to get themselves into and when to strike when they are weak. Which, i'm sure you will all agree, makes it an exploit.

Holya fully knowing that this was malicious and gave him an advantage against others, and full well knowing that the developers knew of this problem and announced they were making a patch immediately to prevent this malicious activity from going on, @Developers Prometheus you even calling him a "Toxic player" as in: Toxic to the game, damaging, poisonous, ruinous to the health of linkrealms, here he is caught red handed using ghost scouts after you announced that you would be patching this malicious action, caught doing it and then GLOATS about it on the forums, basically slapping you in the face, and still you do nothing to Holya? So what happens when he bots the ghosts in and out? Does he get a stern scolding and a mean look? A second time? Maybe a "im disappointed in your Gratuitously lame actions"?

He should be banned for this crap and you know it, we all freaking know it. How many players do you need to lose to this Toxic garbage before he gets removed? How many times must he exploit and downgrade linkrealms population before punishment? And finally, and in all honesty, how can we take you seriously and not think your his best friend when he gets away with so much crap where in, other games he would have been banned immediately, you just call him lame for driving off players. Here and now he clearly and openly abuses an exploit you deem worthy of patching asap, taunts the person he abused the exploit against, and all you have to say is "oops, hopefully it wont happen again." I mean... actually you said "If someone finds exploits, they will be banned." But it looks to us like Holya is still alive and kicking, sooo... :game_die: (#Game_Die)

completely agree, it seems as if you would like to defend GM, most of these tests for the ban, do not know more what else to do, eliminate two delayed and find dozens of players who have left link for this problem seems to me a very sensible compromise even if they had to start over with other accounts, they should do it anyway 0 and if they abuse the bug again, further ban and so on ... if you do not see staff hard wrist on these situations, you do not have the credibility 'of the community' and the game will go 'well-taken to die ... and we are on the right track.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.