Translate the game into other languages ​​with help from the community

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Hello friends of LK , today I come up with this idea to help the community grow is much more to translate the game with help from the community , giving a small incentive or no more than the satisfaction of having helped , is currently fashionable mmo ask your community to help translate the game from pages like " OneSky " this would greatly help to grow the game . For my part my native language is Spanish but I understand English very well although I do not write so well so could help in the translation to the Spanish game with the " OneSky " is very easy to do this. I hope the acceptance and prompt response from developers.

• @alonxx said in Translate the game into other languages ​​with help from the community:

Hello friends of LK , today I come up with this idea to help the community grow is much more to translate the game with help from the community , giving a small incentive or no more than the satisfaction of having helped , is currently fashionable mmo ask your community to help translate the game from pages like " OneSky " this would greatly help to grow the game . For my part my native language is Spanish but I understand English very well although I do not write so well so could help in the translation to the Spanish game with the " OneSky " is very easy to do this. I hope the acceptance and prompt response from developers.

The game is really technically not translation-ready as of now. We have to postpone this to a later time :(

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.