I freeze the game

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

My game freezes by giving click log into steam , and add the path to windows defender and antivirus , and still freezes.

freeze in "Verifying steam credentials".

i try to turn off all antivirus and did not work

Windows 7 OS.

• @alonxx said in I freeze the game:

My game freezes by giving click log into steam , and add the path to windows defender and antivirus , and still freezes.

freeze in "Verifying steam credentials".

i try to turn off all antivirus and did not work

Windows 7 OS.

Hi alonxx, what antivirus are you using? Could you tell me the content of the file version.ini in your install folder?

I add in firewall windows and restar de computer and this work!. Ty much see you in game

EDIT: After the update the game continued freezing in "Steam Credentials".

Version.ini "1.0.3.138"

Hey @alonxx, can you try running your Steam client as an Administrator? That may fix your problem. Let me know if it works please.

I turn off all antivirus (AVAST and Windows Defender) and restar the PC..and this work for now.

I turn off all antivirus (AVAST and Windows Defender) and restar the PC..and this work for now.

It's really strange tho. We never had issues with Avast. Plus, adding the game to the exclusion folder should be enough..

• @Prometheus I use Avast no issues here but i added Linkrealms folder to exceptions a few days ago just in case even though i never had issues.

@Prometheus said in I freeze the game:

@alonxx said in I freeze the game:

It's really strange tho. We never had issues with Avast. Plus, adding the game to the exclusion folder should be enough..

I add the exclusion to all places where you can my computer . AVAST , Windows Defender , Firewall, etc etc .. and not function unless you turn off all

@Prometheus said in I freeze the game:

@alonxx said in I freeze the game:

I add the exclusion to all places where you can my computer . AVAST , Windows Defender , Firewall, etc etc .. and not function unless you turn off all

This is really peculiar - you should try turning them on one by one to see which one is causing issues exactly.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.