Holya admits to using an exploitative client.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

http://imgur.com/Z5zvcvE

So... is this considered an exploit? Or just another "mechanic" in the game?

I call for his immediate banishment now. People go to jail for threatening others in real life, he just admitted to using an exploit, that is grounds as proof that he actually is, just as saying "im going to kill you" is grounds as proof that you are pre-emptively planning someones murder

• IP ban the toxic waste..

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus You must understand where the playerbase is coming from with this user.. He is a repeatable offender

• @trippyk repeated*

To bypass the ghost barrier, he keeps his alternate character hidden until killed, and then he just rezzes the character and hides it back in the same spot. The alternate character has nothing on it, and risks nothing from death. In other words Holya permanently sees and knows when someone is in the dungeon and when the boss spawns. In other words, he found a workaround to the ghost scouts. In other words, its not even been a day since the ghosts were patched, and he has created a workaround. All he does is waits for the boss to spawn, and then they come in and kill everyone while the boss has them busy.

@holya Go to school bro, learn something.

• @Holya said in !NWO! - Thanks for the donation ;):

alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text
    alt text

3.5% chance there will be a drop at all, 3/6 chance it'll be good.
    3.5/2=1.75
    100/1.75=57.14
    We effectively took 57x8=456 hours worth of loot from you guys in 10min
    alt textalt text

• He has an enhanced client........ What the fuck?????? Does Link Realms not have Gameguard or anything like it?

Nah man this client isn't built for that you can easily bypass as he obviously has and the proof is in OP

@Prometheus The proof is in the chat log.. it's right there as a bannable offensive obviously typed and chatted by @holya himself in fact.

Tell me your even at least able to monitor this?

A verbal threat is considered a criminal offense. Even if you do not intend to carry out these criminal threats, California law treats it as a crime. Criminal threat prosecution only requires that the words were used in a way that constituted a believable threat. Words communicated in the heat of the moment can be construed in the same way as a well thought out threat with real intent behind it.

It’s not uncommon for a verbal agreement to be made rashly or without all the details properly sorted through. This is a problem when you realise that a verbal agreement can be legally binding with the same force as a written agreement.

GUILTY: By entering a plea of guilty, a defendant is admitting her guilt, thereby forfeiting her right to a trial. In such cases a defendant will simply be sentenced by the judge, though she may have to return to court at a later date for sentencing.

Words are binding, in this world anything you say can and will be used against you. Holya admitted to cheating.

@prometheus You also stated on the forums in the rules, "1 - Personal attacks made against other players which go beyond the context of gameplay are unacceptable. Comments that are unlawful, personally threatening, racially or ethnically derogatory will not be tolerated."
    Meaning you know that words are legally binding and constitute truth, regardless if they mean't it truthfully or not.

To further addon to the list of reasons Holya should be banned: His guild is named Pedophiles Anonymous, and in that screenshot is Marra claims to like little girls only, openly making a pedophile comment, which goes beyond the games context, and is aimed at real little girls.

• God, These guys are sick as hell. These clowns need be roasted off the server Prometheus... Smite them, Almighty Smiter!

I completely agree with what Sefer has said, he put into words my thoughts exactly.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Toxic players and trolls are okay (they always exist in the F2P world). HOWEVER players who promote criminal behavior e.g. the guild name of Holya should NOT be tolerated. This is not the first time they made such comments on that specific kind of criminal behavior.

• @Vesuva You're just racist against pedos #PedosexualRights #NAMBLA

@Prometheus So you condone this type of behaviour for your game I guess?

As far as like people I tell this game about and say "Oh you should come play LinkRealms, its so awesome, there is this guy on there, he's a pedophile and he runs a guild of pedo's too! Oh and he makes everyone quit the game, cheats and threatens peoples lives! He is like so bad azz"

You think that people would like respond normally to that type of thing or?

A lack of response doesn't necessarily mean the Devs condone this exploit. Give the dev team time to investigate and respond accordingly.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

We all knew that holya used exploit

• looks like 100% a troll what Holya said, i think you need to stop over reacting and falling for the troll bait.

• @Whyismy Na, it's completely real.
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.