Some Questions.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

As the Life leech work? the "% 23" is the percentage of the chance to leech ?
    How to level up spell defiance ?.
    How to unlock more summon creatures?.
    the craft skill is add global points?
    How much agi increase the attack speed? if agi is 120 how much attack speed is it?
    How to level up the endurance skill?

Because it is so easy to upload most skill and stats ? this does not make a game way too short experience ?, or the game focuses on something else ? ( besides of PVP).

• @alonxx said in Some Questions.:

How much agi increase the attack speed? if agi is 120 how much attack speed is it?

Because it is so easy to upload most skill and stats ? this does not make a game way too short experience ?, or the game focuses on something else ? ( besides of PVP).

1. No idea
    2. Easiest way is to use damaging spells on yourself
    3. Raise spiritualism
    4. No
    5. No idea
    6. Drink beer and stuff
    7. Later it becomes much slower (especially 90-100)

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Namus said in Some Questions.:

@alonxx said in Some Questions.:

1. No idea
    2. Easiest way is to use damaging spells on yourself
    3. Raise spiritualism
    4. No
    5. No idea
    6. Drink beer and stuff
    7. Later it becomes much slower (especially 90-100)

Raise spiritualism? level up spiritualism skill?

• @alonxx To unlock new spirits yes. To summon more than 1 spirit at a time raise Intelligence.

• Another question to add, if I get skill increase jewelry or items before I'm at 100 skill does it affect skill gain for skills that have level increase requirements like lockpicking? So if a skill boost takes me to 40 and I'm currently 30 do I now have to do 30-40 to level or will it be 20-30-40?

• @Abb Having an increase in a skill does not decrease the rate at which you gain experience per action. However, with lockpicking especially you want the lowest possible chance to succeed, because failing gives you experience.

• @Holya so if I get 40 with Jewerly will I gain skill with lvl 40 chests the same as if my skill was actually 40?

• @Abb I'm unsure if you gain skill at a different rate from different low level chests, but you will gain experience from them if you've used a boost to be able to LP them. Just remember to take your jewelry back off when you go back to picking level 30s, so you fail more.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.