Lizzogoth Hatchling ?

• I found a big egg and inside the egg a Lizzogoth hatchling came out. does anyone know how to tame this little monster ? I tired rooster cage but it doesnt work. I actually didnt know that there are other animals that we can tame. I also wonder maybe its not implemented yet because I looked at all of the vendors to find something that I can totemize this animal but I couldnt.

• You can't. But you can hatch him in your house and he will run around.

• @Vetro I put 2 hatchling in my house and they have disappeared after server reset mmm

• @Dreworok Well, yes. Noone said it will roam around for eternity and you will get your own T-Rex sooner or later lol. But hatchling shouldn't disappear so fast. I remember mine disappeared lke 72h after I hatched him.

• @Vetro yeah thats what I did. he run around but I hoped that I could raise him :( but what is strange is instead of rooster there could be a lot of diffirent and interesting animals. its hard to understand why only rooster :D

• Eventually they grow up into regular lizzgoths.

They disappear at server reset.

• @Candoruk Roosters were made as a prototype for the pet system if I remember correctly. There are plans on making more pets. Just be patient.
    And besides, roosters are cool.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Gather up a butt load of these things and relase them into PvP areas great fun and funny as hell

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.