Prometheus, What is punishment??

• FOUNDER: DUKE

cut

sooo.. By punishment has been delivered.. A stern talking to? Cause yea, Marras right, I just saw Holya walking around, so definitely wasn't temp banned.

• @sefer said in Prometheus, What is punishment??:

sooo.. By punishment has been delivered.. A stern talking to? Cause yea, Marras right, I just saw Holya walking around, so definitely wasn't temp banned.

He has received a temporary ban and a significant argent fine, both already committed - he is probably using a different account right now with a random unskilled character - if he's using any at all. The exact extent of his punishment is not for us to disclose. As his guildmate is pointing out in the chat, he was trolling you and you fell for it again.

Sefer, I appreciate your feedback on the game as a whole, but please put a stop now to unmotivated forum posts about this player involving the Mythyn Interactive staff - and for your own good, to your obsession about this player as well. If you want to discuss battles, use the Duels & Battle section. If you have a report about a verified bug abuse or a well-founded suspicion of bug abuse, write to support@linkrealms.com.

I hope I won't have to repeat myself again.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.