new players

• Need add tomes like in uo,at new player starting area which will contain helpful tips and useful guides,new players need to know that its very easy to find many common and uncommon bless scrolls,once they get their stats little up,so it wont be frustrating for them when they die cas they will keepall gear blessed.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I would also suggest adding tutorial quest lines to get players familiar with the UI and how the game works. There are currently no way to know how long a seed will be fully grown, how beehive works, how to chart maps, etc.

I understand this is part of the game, finding out how stuff works is fun! but younger players/new generation people absolutely hate this (of course, not all of em). Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just that if the game want to get more people to play, gotta suit their needs don't we?

• @cadexn said:

I would also suggest adding tutorial quest lines to get players familiar with the UI and how the game works. There are currently no way to know how long a seed will be fully grown, how beehive works, how to chart maps, etc.

I understand this is part of the game, finding out how stuff works is fun! but younger players/new generation people absolutely hate this (of course, not all of em). Not saying it's a good or bad thing, just that if the game want to get more people to play, gotta suit their needs don't we?

It's not that i hatefiguring anything out, its that certain information like plant longevity/anything about the farming system can be an integral part of something like a Realm purchase or other decisions. Things like rare item spawns, dungeons, points of interest, they are fine if theyre unknown. Problem is when the games systems literally are unknown to the players.

• In the upcoming client patch there will be several new quests (and quest givers!) that will also contain useful information for new players - plus a few additional improvements for the FTUE from your feedback. We are going to let in a second wave of testers after and see how better it performs :)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.