Trading Artifacts

• Wona trade artifacts on pve server for artifacts on pvp server,write here whos interested.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Gorstak Lol funny

Can't trade to another server

• aries u lack of intelligence to understand that if i have a character on pve server and pvp server i can trade to other player whu has character on pve and pvp server by giving him item on pve server while he gives me item on pvp server.

@Gorstak said in Trading Artifacts:

aries u lack of intelligence to understand that if i have a character on pve server and pvp server i can trade to other player whu has character on pve and pvp server by giving him item on pve server while he gives me item on pvp server.

You lack the intelligence that I give a damn. So what if I was wrong. Take the corn cob out of your ass and be nice ok. It doesn't take much I promise :)

• @Aries u first offended me by laughing at my topic as i dont know what am doing,now u got offended,now that is funny.

@Gorstak said in Trading Artifacts:

@Aries u first offended me by laughing at my topic as i dont know what am doing,now u got offended,now that is funny.

It's ok gorstak we will get that corn cob out of your ass one day

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.