Ghost bug

• check it out, the ghost mode when you die its bugged. you can avoid to be teleported to base if you logoff being a ghost.

• I dont see a point to fix this bug :) people who are using multiple accounts just can still spy whereever they want.

• This post is deleted!

@vorgoth333 said in Ghost bug:

check it out, the ghost mode when you die its bugged. you can avoid to be teleported to base if you logoff being a ghost.

Thank you for the report, I will pass it along to the development team. Players caught evading this teleport with the intention of scouting other players will be banned.

• @vorgoth333 said in Ghost bug:

check it out, the ghost mode when you die its bugged. you can avoid to be teleported to base if you logoff being a ghost.

In theory, if the time has passed, you should be teleported right after you log back in. Something must have gone buggy there, thanks for reporting.

That being said, we have been on the hunt for ghost scouts trying to dodge the system since the it was patched and haven't found any so far. It seems the memebers of the community who used to do it have moved to legitimate techniques instead.

• @Prometheus People are really blowing those issues out of proportions because they're frustrated and are looking for somebody to blame. It seems like they got lost in their crusade to the point that no matter what happens, they blame either Ghost Scouting, Holya or the lack of balance. At this point when I ran out of toilet paper, I thought to myself: "I bet Holya did this on one of his 20 alts", because of how often I see the same complaints.

You guys should consider creating another board on the forum named "Salty complaining" for people that are spamming the same reports over and over again. I agree with some of them, I disagree with others, but seeing them all the time is just tiring.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.