[ES] HISPANOS

• Y tambien, el juego no esta completo aun, y suena que es un grupo pequeno de diseñadores, so les va a tomar tiempo. Tambien es obvio que ellos tenian en mente PvP mas que otra cosa, ya que fue el primer server que hicieron, so estoy seguro que van a haber muchos arreglos.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@vorgoth333
    About The Case of the guild NIU , when I went to Blackwoods with VAN expected not find the members of the NIU it believed that I would face NWO or UFO , however when I went to attack saw members of the NIU out, what you think I'd do ? I would go and leave my old allies ( VAN ) may be attacked and killed ? could not do it , I made a choice at that time and not regret . What about my guild Remember that we never crying like you guys the NWO and NIU , children

• @Sativao said in [ES] HISPANOS:

@SrBebop in fórum Write in english plis!

Other languages are allowed in this section Sativao, check out the new Guild Recruitment Regulation.

And welcome to all our Hispanic friends!

@Prometheus I see tanks =)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Sativao BR is a treacherous and famous for there backstabbing and discomfort's politically. @vorgoth333 is a trusted NWO member and will be the liaison for any communication between NWO and ES. ES Guild is welcome to our alliance, unlike BR which is a lot of players who are not to be trusted NWO prides themselves on there reputation within game, and will handle any political or non political injustice, on the playing field.

We do not back down from a fight ever, although for the meantime you will see us out there on our time and our time only.

Gl n hf, and WELCOME [ES] to LinkRealms :) Please avoid @Holya at all costs as he acts for his own well being.

@trippyk

Reputation? I know of a reputation for noobs who cried because of holya , and so you guys are known and derided

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Sativao Haha so what if I care if some one "derides" me. Who says that anyway? So what if a few members of my guild noticed a game flaw and happened to mention it to the dev's thus resulting in an express patch to fix an extremely underrated game mechanic flaw. I wouldn't call that noob-ish, I would call that just plausible and well, logical sense for the game developer and game players alike.

Oh and you guys deriding me? Hmm well that's alright because well, maybe you will never understand but at least I do :)

@Sativao said in [ES] HISPANOS:

@trippyk

Reputation? I know of a reputation for noobs who cried because of holya , and so you guys are known and derided

The issue grabbed the other hand, I ask you to speak your things apart ..

On the other hand the guild BR only thing is that they are many, are a plague of rest are noobs .

@alonxx
    His words will cost a lot of expensive =)

@Sativao

If you come to my post to say that we are noobs and speak things that have nothing to do with the purpose for which it was made the post , you must be very noob and conceited to think that your guild is strong only because many people have , if you have many people that the BR are a plague in every game and have to always open a separate server.

If you come to my post to give us a warm welcome addition to that we are Latinos both and we must help with the guild VAN only annoy us, then you my reaction is different.

I do not seek any guild has problems unless it is VAN or its allies, I hope you can reconsider your so aggressively and all support us against the same enemy.

Greetings.

@Sativao said in [ES] HISPANOS:

@vorgoth333 Sorry, your Guild is NWO correct? NWO is most newbie guild in game!

First i not come to your post speak of your guild or of you but the NWO , I feel that you are afraid , stay calm will not kill you so 'm not the Holya or The Last Dark , I saw you guys talking about that NWO was strong stuff that are not

and my guild is not a big number as you guys say

And let's stop this fight climate that I do not like it

@Sativao Ok , we're all friends , we are see in the game

@alonxx
    And much better stay as friends because we have a lot to gain with each other , I like your attitude = )

• Buenas, soy de Chile.
    Hay algún grupo de Whatssap donde se pongan de acuerdo para jugar?

Un abrazo.-

• Hola a todos, recien entre al juego xD ya mire que es viejo este post el juego esta bueno el problema es que solo hay como 14 jugadores pero bueno seguire jugando a ver que pasa, saludos :)

• Soy de Bolivia y jeugo en los dos servers conacto conmigo por el foro o a BKKnight dentro

• Soy Latino =)

• su pero cuando se te habl nunca respondes ;D

• @jymnils Eso si jaja eres bkknight?

• sip BK me dicen ;D

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.