The vision of Sativao

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

My point of view linkrealms, I'm in the game for some time, I met many players, I made great friends spent a lot of anger and fun, as soon as I started playing I was attacked by other players every day, the UFO was hell but today are not another threat. I see new players are all children who like to play easy games, linkrealms was not made for to you guys.

I believe the most linkrealms the problem not be the Holya, (for me Sativao) the problem is the trading system of the game and the PVP fully unbalanced, with the strongest archer, the mage too weak, severing not have utility and maulling the only one that I believe to be balanced.

Multiclass not work, play without spiritualism virtually impossible.

However not point to criticize and not to ideas, my ideas are first espiritualism needs to be balanced in PVP in PVE this perfect, more skils for warriors, believe the lethal shooting archer needs to be revised removed or weakened and archers need to have penalty to wear leather heavy

Hidden needs to get better, because spend 100 skills points to take 10 steps invisible believe is very little.

Thank, and I want to see this server full of players.

by

• @Sativao said in The vision of Sativao:

My point of view linkrealms, I'm in the game for some time, I met many players, I made great friends spent a lot of anger and fun, as soon as I started playing I was attacked by other players every day, the UFO was hell but today are not another threat. I see new players are all children who like to play easy games, linkrealms was not made for to you guys.

I believe the most linkrealms the problem not be the Holya, (for me Sativao) the problem is the trading system of the game and the PVP fully unbalanced, with the strongest archer, the mage too weak, severing not have utility and maulling the only one that I believe to be balanced.

Multiclass not work, play without spiritualism virtually impossible.

However not point to criticize and not to ideas, my ideas are first espiritualism needs to be balanced in PVP in PVE this perfect, more skils for warriors, believe the lethal shooting archer needs to be revised removed or weakened and archers need to have penalty to wear leather heavy

Hidden needs to get better, because spend 100 skills points to take 10 steps invisible believe is very little.

Thank, and I want to see this server full of players.

by

Thanks for your feedback Sativao. We are working hard on game balancing these days, good things are coming! On a side note, you can use Stealthing while you are hidden to reset the step counter, and if you have 100 Stealthing, there is no more step counter!

@Sativao +1

the archer needs to be reformed , the BS need to be much more unique and rare to drop . The problem with Holya is progress , but his possession of the Dungs this left not progress much but this is all part of the game ( And that's the hardcore PVP is ), which is solved with a balanced PVP ( If they realize all VAN are archers ) and severing and maulling need to be improved .

But the game will be very good in the future when fix those little things

• @alonxx
    We're actually actively looking for melee characters/mages.
    I know you all think they're underpowered, but I'm convinced on 10ping vs. 10ping I could never beat myself as a mauler. Mages on the other hand are fucking just amazing, can't 1v1, but fucking OP. You all just have no imagination.

• Says the player who made an army of archers to control every posibility of do a sucess raid. =) HAHA! At least NWO has warriors, mages and archers. :D

@vorgoth333 hahahah true..

@Holya please go to abuse the bad game mechanics and kill all...
    your opinion you do not mind we 're the last person to answer for here, Soon it will end the OP that these.

@Prometheus Wat is this? OP or... two character have the same artifacts.

http://i.imgur.com/P4l6bb9.jpg

• @alonxx
    Yes, the people who PVP the most should be ignored regarding game balance while the 0-20 people should be heralded as the knowledgeable sages they are in regards to PVP. Mauler/Severer are potentially OP as shit, far more so than archer.. It's just nobody seems to have good enough ping to stick to their target.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.