Claim Stakes

• @Prometheus I perfectly understand why you changed claim stakes to 1 week only without stacking ability to not let people lock realms for years, but don't you think 1 week is kinda too short time? The thing is, if I or someone else will take let's say 2 weeks off from work and decide to go for 2 weeks holidays to the other country, then he will just lose his realm before he will have ability to renew it. Maybe you could extend it to at least 2 weeks up to even 1 month, without ability to stack them of course?

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Vetro +1 the 7 days I play 3 :S low price or more days

• @alonxx Price is fine. It doesn't take long to get argents to buy one.

• Which thread are the claim patch notes located in, I'm must be looking past it.

@Gurdur They don't event put it on patch notes thats how the devs do the stuff... it's seems that they don't consider keep us updated whit info about the ""development/roadmap" if there is one. [I mean how the hell Is not even implemented the option to delete a character forcing us to buy a new slot?¿ ]

Sadly I will leave pretty soon due to the lack of a professional attitude in the dev team.
    [Yeah how can you have some players in your friend list on steam talk whit them and let them post the screenshot on the forum?¿]
    Preference attitude whit some players.. when you don't care about giving an answer to players whit the "link steam request".

If some new user read this post. The game isn't worth it that's why you are not going to see more than 3-4 active ppl whit old accounts(+6 months).

(So much potential in the wrong hands like always)
    Regards Bebop.

Farewell.

• Are you sure you can't stack anymore? I literally just did it yesterday.

• @Gurdur @SrBebop Patch notes about claim stakes were way before steam launch, just to let you know. It was in Patch 1.9.1.

"9 - Banker Vendors now sell a new 1-week Claim Stake instead of 1-month Claim Stakes. This new Claim Stake is unique, as it can be used to lengthen the expiration date of a realm only if such date is shorter than 5 days. This change is one of crucial importance, as it still allows dedicated non-paying users to own a realm, while it also makes it so that if a new players purchases a realm and quits the game soon after, the spot will become free again much sooner. This decision has been taken mostly in the light of the heavy user inflow we are expecting from Steam."

@Abb Probably because your realm expiration date was shorter than 5 days ;)

• @Vetro thanks, that is why I missed it. I didn't realize that this was already implemented since I just dropped the 3month stake the other day.

@Vetro Maybe I was a little bit mad yesterday ^^ , for me I'm going to wait a couple of months and then if the progress is good enought I will come back and post a proper review on 2p/Steam.

• @SrBebop said in Claim Stakes:

@Vetro Maybe I was a little bit mad yesterday ^^ , for me I'm going to wait a couple of months and then if the progress is good enought I will come back and post a proper review on 2p/Steam.

Don't forget there is like 4-man team only working on this game. They are doing very good job in here comparing to many companies with dozens of programmers, designers etc. (Maybe except this annoying kernel crash bug :P).

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.