Problem with the update

• Hello, i try to enter in the game now and it show the client its outdate, i tried to update with the exe on the paste game, but nothing change, tried reinstale and nothing again... any advice? external game, no steam. Thx

• Yeah me too."Linkrealms could not be located on your system.Re - install linkrealms the run this patch again" ? WTF ? Did that ,it didn`t work !

@Siomn you're running on Windows 10 I assume? It seems our patching software has some issues running on Windows 10. Here are some things you can try:

1. Run the program as administrator
    2. Install on C drive if not there already
    3. Install in Program Files

Let me know if either of these work for you. Thanks!

• @Pain Nope Win7

@Siomn said in Problem with the update:

@Pain Nope Win7

They may still work. If these methods still do not work then it could be a conflict with your antivirus, more information can be found here.

If you continue to experience problems after trying these methods then I will pass this along to the development team to take a look at.

• @Pain They dont work and iva added the linkrealms folder to avg exception list.No longer getting the virus warning but still being told linrealms isnt on my PC.Additional message is patch failed .Your client maybe not up to date.Its the client i dl`ed from linkrealms site 6 months ago and it is just this week that it has been playing up.

@Siomn said in Problem with the update:

@Pain They dont work and iva added the linkrealms folder to avg exception list.No longer getting the virus warning but still being told linrealms isnt on my PC.Additional message is patch failed .Your client maybe not up to date.Its the client i dl`ed from linkrealms site 6 months ago and it is just this week that it has been playing up.

We updated our client not too long ago, if you are using the same one from 6 months ago then please delete it and reinstall the new one here. Let me know if that fixes your issue. Thanks!

• @Pain Ah great that worked, thanks !

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.