Envenom Spell

• Wiki says its power depends only on conjurer level, being able to cast a third level poison at 100 skill level...
    Shouldnt poisoning level increases its poison power? Maybe level 5 poison when 100 conjurer and 100 poisoning? Sounds fair, right?

• Poisoning say
    "Poisoning also increases the power of the poison inflicted by some Sorcery spells without requiring ingredients, making it useful for some mage templates as well."
    It just doesn't list what spells it effects or by how much which would be useful to know.

• Thing is that you have only two poisoning spells: Envenom and Noxious Plague. When you read the poisoning description you mentioned you can have the idea of getting benefits for more than 1 spell (aka "some spells").
    Only Noxious Plague gets benefits from Poisoning. Kinda not worth to raise poisoning to 100 only for 1 better spell, wich even when 100 conj, 100 poisoning can deliver only a poison level four. I rather stick with only 100 conjuration for a third level poison on a faster casting spell...

• @Cloo @DEAD both depend on Poisoning right now actually, so the wiki is incorrect, but this is also going to be changed in this evening's patch! ;)

• @Prometheus thanks
    hire a 12 years old boy to update your wiki hahaha

• @Prometheus , so with all changes, whats the chance on applying virulent poison on someone with 100 conjuration and 100 poisoning using envenom? Can you break me the math involved? Tryied to understand your wiki but I failed hard.

• @DEAD said in Envenom Spell:

@Prometheus , so with all changes, whats the chance on applying virulent poison on someone with 100 conjuration and 100 poisoning using envenom? Can you break me the math involved? Tryied to understand your wiki but I failed hard.

Level 3: 24% chance
    Level 4: 56% chance
    Level 5: 20% chance

• thank you

• @Prometheus , I did leveled conjuration to 100 and almost done at poisoning (expensive skill), to find out that fatal poison have only 20% apply and it does 7-8 damage ticks to someone with 70%poison resists. Even if I green ooze him to 20% resist, it still drops the damage to 16ish - and thats with the FATAL poison.

For the Violent poison, its 4-5 damage ticks with 10-13 ticks when I drop his defense to 20%.

For the Strong poison, I bet I would heal him instead of doing dmg - but i did not tested that far.

I know your balancing with that tournament, but when somone can just sit tank me free casting while he just stand still casting priest and food until Im oom... thats something you should take a look at.
    imho, or you raise the % chance of applying fatal poison to 100% when you commited 300 skill points just for that spell, or make it similar to uo, some effect to negate or lower healing to 30% while poisoned until you get cured (and add poison removal food at same cooldown of healing food based on constitution): [50+(constitution level+endurance level-poisoning level)/2]% chance of cure with food

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.