(NWO) Gratz on sucessful Blackwoods Raid!

• Good Job Everyone on this sucessful BW raid, even with Holya and x-star annoying in the other side of ice wall, they didnt anything vs us.

alt text

alt text

alt text

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Great Job [NWO] zero muero, haha love that crystalline wall that was epic

• I mean, we did get 5 kills in a 2v10 before escaping but w/e

Oh you mean 5 kills on two players who one got disconnected and couldnt rejoin for 20+ minutes? Nice skill m8

• Finally, took you guys 8 people to do the easiest dungeon in the game.

Cracks me up van is allied to zq. Holya complains about lack of "pvp community" and then allies an active guild that will pvp.

• @trippyk And 2 afk xD

• @Myhal The hard isnt the dungeon, we can do it with 3-4 people, but in this server we have to fight monsters+bosses+badass players, thats why we need extra people =)

• @Clavicus I've not complained about a lack of a PKing community, I just sorta want more duels, and I've dueled people from my guild/ZQ more than anybody else. Offered you 1m to duel me. As stands, VAN consists of 2 members, ZQ 4. NWU/RU/SS/TKD/ROK are allied, even if half of those guilds have collapsed into each other. I'm fairly confident INC has more members than ZQ/VAN combined, even if they're not active.

@vorgoth333 Literally nobody cares about our bullshit except us, and we both know the truth. I'm really not sure why you lie to make yourself/your guild look better. Additionally I'd point out I was soloing BW with a tactical crossbow, lv50 crafted gear, 80 marks and 40 spiritualism while INC/Last Dark were trying to gank me routinely. They were better *geared than I am now, and with more friends than me.

@Holya said in (NWO) Gratz on sucessful Blackwoods Raid!:

@Clavicus I've not complained about a lack of a PKing community, I just sorta want more duels, and I've dueled people from my guild/ZQ more than anybody else. Offered you 1m to duel me. As stands, VAN consists of 2 members, ZQ 4. NWU/RU/SS/TKD/ROK are allied, even if half of those guilds have collapsed into each other. I'm fairly confident INC has more members than ZQ/VAN combined, even if they're not active.

@vorgoth333 Literally nobody cares about our bullshit except us, and we both know the truth. I'm really not sure why you lie to make yourself/your guild look better. Additionally I'd point out I was soloing BW with a tactical crossbow, lv50 crafted gear, 80 marks and 40 spiritualism while INC/Last Dark were trying to gank me routinely. They were better than then than I am now, and with more friends than me.
    @Holya Loving this feedback Holya can really sense the tension in your voice. Well I mean it's not the first time we have done it lol it's just since Holya active cheating and now new game exceptions game is a lot better.

I know what's going to happen in the future now that [NWO] is growing, we will continue to be the only a plus legitimate guild who actually cares about the game there game population, unlike those [VEN] and [Qz] outlaws and outcasts brigands.

• @trippyk I don't think you're going to recruit many decent PVP players with a pitch like that. Plus I'm pretty sure some of your players are going to quit fairly soon, either way, enemies are fun. Yay, fun <:

@holya That's fine bud, newer players don't know your history like we [NWO] do, it's pvp game man not like I am sitting here with as many kills as you, you piss off a lot of people and now you pay the price. Karma is a b****

Anyway see you on the battlefield

Gl n hf

• FOUNDER: BARON

Early morning in my country Holya and other are in sleep, so i can doing that Dungeon alone.
    Not now, because Endurance + alkohol changed :/ NOW i can't. :(:(:(:(:(:(

BTW. If I Good remember Hoya have movies for "we help any newbie": "look how we help in cricket cave!?" Just in this same time UFO farm all bosses in game. ?

aNy Way GJ NWO, try Solo, without gank :P

also I can Tell you Story about few other PVP games (ultima online pvp servers also) where Bosses was ganked often then you change socks

• This game isnt made to soloing, its made to make friends and a friendly guild. Then im ok, im not that Greedy like others.

@Holya said in (NWO) Gratz on sucessful Blackwoods Raid!:

@Clavicus I've not complained about a lack of a PKing community, I just sorta want more duels, and I've dueled people from my guild/ZQ more than anybody else. Offered you 1m to duel me. As stands, VAN consists of 2 members, ZQ 4. NWU/RU/SS/TKD/ROK are allied, even if half of those guilds have collapsed into each other. I'm fairly confident INC has more members than ZQ/VAN combined, even if they're not active.

DMG has 3 players and none of us are very active atm and at our "height" we had a total of 6 one of which has never left the safe zone except to run to their realm once and mark a map and the other 2 played a few weeks. As far as VAN to my knowledge you have the same amount of actives. Marra (sp), Crispy, and you unless one is an alt. The only good player in that alliance you mentioned is LDK and thats because of his gear no offense to anyone else in those guilds :)

"There isn't much of a PVP community here" is a direct quote. You talk about how youd rather fight geared players than a "nab" and just wanting pvps and make other random comments insinuating you want a good fight however you do the opposite by allying ZQ the only active guild with geared players that pvp and smashing "nabs" whenever you can.

I believe it was DEAD? who mentioned in a or this thread how you go to BRs ts to ask for help... and they are the biggest zerg guild ive seen on this server regardless of how active they may or may not be right now. Sativao has mentioned he runs around with you from time to time or maybe it was you saying youve ran with him. I am trying to remember too many posts.

My point being which i previously stated... is that I find it funny you allied ZQ.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Really pathetic hoya. You and nub-star cant even kill me earlier. What happened to your PKing skills? Right now your pvp skills are similar to that of a minecraft player. Also bring your boyfriends next time to the battle.

@Clavicus lets not forget the fact that Hoya allied with the BRs too. What happened hoya? Your minions wont listen to you anymore?

@Vesuva Good job m8 don't let them get you, it's our turn! This is our time :D

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.