Holya gets REKT by @DEAD and cries in bank... (accusing of bug abusing)

• LMAO, after getting totally destroyed by @DEAD, @Holya cries in bank accusing him of cheating... How pathetic... go back to killing newbs at bandits, @Holya, u suck dude...

Video of duel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8D1pkGgMnA

Holya's tears: http://imgur.com/q4bR2d4

• @Holya really? Bug?

Please @Prometheus, ban me! Holya has a vídeo to prove of me pvping as a MAGE where I clearly abuse of bugs to move casting !

:medal:

• @Phrost So now we have a spell in game which fires something like series of fireballs while running? Shit... I wonder if all will start playing mages now lol.

• @Vetro It's called "Ataque Soviético"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9cXxAxiU50

• @Vetro Another retard who doesn't know the spells that are in game... go learn the game before u defend ur boyfriend tard...

In case u don't know what happened, I'll write it down for u...

Dead casts a thunderbolt, that hits for 77, @Holya probably has really low spell defiance and resist, for it to hit that much, because decent players don't get hit for over 50.

After that Dead casts a fire orb with Enhanced Fire Orb Staff, which increases the burn to the effect of 3, again hitting for an absurd damage, because of Holya's low resist.

Dead casts a fire bolt, to refresh burn duration on Holya, who is desperate, running like a little bitch, trying to get his summons from Spirituality out...

Holya's mage then freezes Dead, who comes out of freeze casting a 1st circle spell, (lightning), which again hit Holya for some nice damage due to his lack of resistance.

Dead then finishes the noob with 3x Disintegrate, disintegrating the poor noob, Disintegrate is a spell which deals pure damage based on the target max hp %, dealing really good damage once the target is below 25% hp, it also costs a shit ton of mana to do it...

During the duel we can see that Holya drank like a retard, and missed the only arrow he tried to shoot, due to lack of accuracy and @DEAD having superior dodge...

It's all about reading game mechnanics, we may see that the reign of spirituality on TOP as a main demand for all characters can maybe vanish one day...

• alt text

• @DEAD @Holya didn't kill DEAD, however he killed a rabbit crossing by... HAHAHA

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

This is My Guild, cry boys! and DEAD you play very well.

• Guys, please stop opening threads of this type outside of the Duels & Battles section and always forcing us to move them there.

The duel is totally legit, and I'd like to point out all of this was possible already before the latest patch.

There is only one significant issue. Instant spells like Wind Blast, Lightning and Disintegrate have no precast time, but should have a "casting animation time" when you actually click to cast the spell on the victim during which the character cannot move - something you might know from MOBA games. This casting animation time is not always there, and that's indeed a bug we will fix in the next patch.

• @Prometheus There is already a recover time of 0.5, if you add the need of sitting in place to cast an instant spell, that will need to be fixed on archers as well, who fire arrows immediately after stopping in place and can continue running...

• Sry @Prometheus
    Its Always good to have a judge opinion in the matter. I dont like when people blame me of bug abusing. My toon has only 2 weeks long and wear only garbage (the only artifact I use is a 10% stamina regen gnome crown).
    The main concern about the op was to legitimate the win - so, discussion. And I agree everything that happened there could have been done bfore the lastest patch.

• @Prometheus has spoken:

"The duel is totally legit", @Holya is just limited...

• @Phrost said in Holya gets REKT by @DEAD and cries in bank... (accusing of bug abusing):

@Prometheus There is already a recover time of 0.5, if you add the need of sitting in place to cast an instant spell, that will need to be fixed on archers as well, who fire arrows immediately after stopping in place and can continue running...

Indeed, archers have to stop to shoot. The same applies to instant spells of mages. Instant spells are not meant to make you able to shoot 5 spells per second while running. They are meant to allow you to do damage immediately when you need it and without being interrupted (since there is no precast). However, for Lightning and Disintegrate it seems you can not only precast them while running (correct, since they have no precast time), but also cast them while running without losing a tile, and that's a bug.

That of course doesn't mean the duel wasn't a nice duel anyway. I'm sure the losing side will take the appropriate measures to counter this build and there will be a lot of other fun battles to come.

• @Phrost said in Holya gets REKT by @DEAD and cries in bank... (accusing of bug abusing):

@Vetro Another retard who doesn't know the spells that are in game... go learn the game before u defend ur boyfriend tard...

In case u don't know what happened, I'll write it down for u...

Dead casts a thunderbolt, that hits for 77, @Holya probably has really low spell defiance and resist, for it to hit that much, because decent players don't get hit for over 50.

After that Dead casts a fire orb with Enhanced Fire Orb Staff, which increases the burn to the effect of 3, again hitting for an absurd damage, because of Holya's low resist.

Dead casts a fire bolt, to refresh burn duration on Holya, who is desperate, running like a little bitch, trying to get his summons from Spirituality out...

Holya's mage then freezes Dead, who comes out of freeze casting a 1st circle spell, (lightning), which again hit Holya for some nice damage due to his lack of resistance.

Dead then finishes the noob with 3x Disintegrate, disintegrating the poor noob, Disintegrate is a spell which deals pure damage based on the target max hp %, dealing really good damage once the target is below 25% hp, it also costs a shit ton of mana to do it...

During the duel we can see that Holya drank like a retard, and missed the only arrow he tried to shoot, due to lack of accuracy and @DEAD having superior dodge...

It's all about reading game mechnanics, we may see that the reign of spirituality on TOP as a main demand for all characters can maybe vanish one day...

Hey, you piece of s**t. It was just a question. Learn to read before you try to insult someone. And I do not need to learn each spell if I don't play a mage at all, especially if they change spells like in each patch.

• @Vetro u dont need to learn anything if u want to continue being an ignorant idiot... just don't complain later on forums that u don't know what is going on, and that u think everyone needs to roll mages cuz u think there are instant fireballs in game...

• @Phrost It looked like instant fireballs and do not even try to deny it. And as @Prometheus said, it shouldn't exactly work like that.

• This post is deleted!

• I'm glad for the explanation, hahaha first time seeing mage battle mechanics and any info whether I know it or not is still cool to see written out in a step by step format. So thanks for taking the time to permanently etch for players.

• @DEAD isn't that what the blink spell is for?

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.