Staff considerations

• All weapons can drop with 4 propertys but staves.
    All weapons have tactical moves but staves and fists
    Enhanced spells should be able to appear more than once in an item with more than one property. For exemple: Skeleton Priestess should be able to drop a staff with enhanced frost blast and enhanced lightning on same item.
    Durability of staffs from Overseer drops shouldnt be only 25-30.

I would love to find one staff with four total random propertys, not only artifacts.

• @DEAD said in Staff considerations:

All weapons have tactical moves but staves and fists

Your tactical moves for spells are the spells them salve for example you can damage with an spell and friez an enemy, you can block path you can hela and much more. Show me a tactic move on a normal weapon that can do this

Enhanced spells should be able to appear more than once in an item with more than one property. For exemple: Skeleton Priestess should be able to drop a staff with enhanced frost blast and enhanced lightning on same item.

Meby they should have a possibility to drop with 2 spell modifier byt hell no from skeleton priests. I think darkling mage is ok for such items and stronger bosses ( tartaross, meby gnome king).

Still there are some arties staffs from p stones to get.

• Battle Tactics on Staffs and bare-handed with Martials Arts are both planned! :)

• Hadouken and Shoryuken on its way!

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Prometheus are u serious? why battle tactics on a mage? maybe martial arts but staff.......

• @Meziljin. For more build variations of course, if you don't like the idea then just don't use it.

@Abb can u tell me how battle tactics give "variation"? its a MUST HAVE skill actually, not a free choice, or u think a warrior can create a template without battle tactics now? a disarm ability on a staff for combat mage? why? all tactics are inside spells, and this give varation btw all magic schools... anyway we will see, maybe its a funny thing, but really unexpected..

• If it require 100 into tactics skill to use... I dont see how this will be op.

• @Meziljin, do you currently have 100 tactics? No? Then don't get it. Yes? Then change nothing. If you don't have it and you're currently doing fine, you won't need it then. It's literally that simple.

@Abb why so enraged? its a discussion threat not a competition....

• I'm not mad, I'm not trying to be sarcastic and I'm not trying to offend you. I was just trying to make a statement.

• Tactics on staffs won't need the Battle Tactics skill to be used, but they also won't change according to the staff. All staffs will have the same 3 fixed tactics, and they won't be too powerful, just enough to introduce a nice element of differentiation between Martial Arts and Staff Fighting.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.