WTT>Acid Crossbow and War God Crossbow

• I want to see if i can trade one of this crossbows for another artifacts, like runic helmet, Dead ward leg plates, Hauberk of Endurance.

alt text

• @vorgoth333 To be honest none of these items is worth one of the best end game gear items, but I can buy your War God Crossbow if you would like to sell it.

• runic and dead ward arent hard to get. =) Acid is OP pvp

• @vorgoth333 Acid is not OP, but you may have feeling it is (+ it is way easier to just craft it than count on minimal chances you will get items you mentioned from bosses/stones) :P Runic is not hard to get... I am trying to get runic like since January, but no it is not hard to get (unless you want any runic helmet, not the one with stats you are interested in) :D And about legs, well yes they are not hard to get, but you have like 1/14 chance you will get them (for now I have turned like 260 p stones and never got legs :[).

Anyway Acid is the best of these three and have biggest possibility to be traded for items you mentioned. Still I would like to buy War God if you like :P

• @vorgoth333 Runic helm is in the shared artifact table which has a 0.5%, 2.5%, 3% and 8-9% drop rate respectively. Inside of the universal drop table the runic helm has a 2.78% drop chance, and a 1/4 chance to be good, a 1/8 to be bis. I"ve watched literally everybody who's done a dungeon since steam release, and I can assure you I do dungeons far more efficiently than anybody.

With that in mind, I can say on average it takes me well over 250 hours on average for me to get a runic helm, whereas I can get a acid caster/war god smashed out in 4-8 hours depending on luck. Additionally the runic helm is more valuable in the sense that it is best in slot, whereas the acid caster is a tier two weapon, even if only slightly worse than the BiS. I've sold poorly stated runic helms for upwards of 800k in RBS/Pstones, and I've bought/sold acid casters for 80k-120k argents.

To be clear to any nabs reading this looking to buy artis, I doubt Darkm was actively trying to rip you off, I just don't think everybody knows what everything is worth yet. If anybody wants advice on prices feel free to message me, which includes you Vorgoth :p

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Darkling slayer one looks cool 😎

• LOL envy ppl wasting time typing on my posts, i wont even waste my time reading you =) just a Bump!

• @Vetro I know, i have 4 acid crossbows now, i need to thank you for the tips <3 i got 3 venom spider glands in the same hour.

Ill thing about selling the War God i dont know how much yet ill make another thread to offers.

For now only trades.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.