WTT - 5 stat jevelery - sick piece for mage

• alt text

I want to trade this jevelery piece for a runnic helmet with Str stat. So far i never saw in game 5 stat jevelery so the price is also high. Only kind of jevelery. Keep in mind that i am trying to loot my runnic helmet so you have limited time to buy it :)

• BUMP!!!!

• BUMP!!!!

• BUMPING!

• its sick as in crap? spell damage +10% is the only great stat there... agility is useless for mages, psi is useless if u dont have spiritualism, and the resistances, theyre just meh...

• @Phrost At a certain point when you have BiS gloves staff and hat, you will start valuing resistances above everything else. 40% Shock resist is hard to come by, but if you're going to pvp you have to get it to fight other mages.
    Just those two stats make it a very good amulet

• @Myhal actually no, first of all, no mages will cast lightning spells on u during pvp, since fire orb/disintegrate are the top tier spells atm, however, lets say u are right, it has 2 good stats, that doesnt make it a "very good amulet", that makes it a two stat amulet...

• @Phrost Fire resist is much easier to obtain than shock resist. Most of the time fire spells are useless against well geared people. Plus with emberskin, mages will always have max fire resist. Have you ever pvp'd to tell ME that mages don't use lightning spells? You want to argue with VAN's mage about what magic is good?

• @Myhal "VAN's mage" ?? Is that the Holya's guild? Who got obliterated by Dead in a 1 on 1, who used just the spells I've mentioned? As much as you would like to make that to be a great jewelry, its shit... get over it.

• Any mage who is using emberskin over glacial skin or stoneskin is already doing it wrong...

• @Phrost It's not worth as much as he wants for it, but its a pretty good piece. And DEAD won because Holya had no resists + mana rollback. Disintegrate is trash tier in terms of mana/dmg efficiency. I can shit on people with no resists with fire spells, but when they're geared frost/shock is much more effective. That is why I value shock resist. Either way I doubt you've ever pvp'd on a mage, since theres only 3 assassins on the server, all from our guild. So theres no use arguing with you, cya nerd

• Dead won beacuse he outplayed Holya... Disintegrate is so trash that Vetro/Holya were crying back when they saw the video, that "Dead was running spamming fireballs"... shows how ignorant u guys are... bye tard

• @Phrost did you even read what Prometheus said about that video? If not, then do it.

Edit: I will make it easier for you and paste Promethus words to Dead in here:
    "Yes, you had a huge mana rollback after the opening Thunderbolt due to the bug now fixed."

• @Vetro said in WTT - 5 stat jevelery - sick piece for mage:

@Phrost did you even read what Prometheus said about that video? If not, then do it.

Edit: I will make it easier for you and paste Promethus words to Dead in here:
    "Yes, you had a huge mana rollback after the opening Thunderbolt due to the bug now @Vetro , As you can see, I did got thunderbolts mana rollbacked, but so did its damage (so its like it never happened). The rollback that probably happened there -though prometheus dennied - was between disintegrates. Lightning damage is only useful as opening thunderbolt - and questinable since you could maybe have a better opening with different spell.
    but I dont wanna mess with your sale.
    Its not a bad jewelry. But as mage, I would rather prefer something with spell damage, dodge, life and w/e else you can get.

• Crap, Im posting with cel phone. My answer got mixed with my quote.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.