How to report a player

• FOUNDER: DUKE

As the title says, how do i report a player that is macro + auto looting? This question might be out here on the forums, but apperently i cannot find it, apologize if it's a double post.

/Tenzith

• I don't think you can at the moment, but Prometheus will know!

• @Tenzith What a snitch. Care to give a name?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Abb Alright, thanks for replying :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Holya said in How to report a player:

@Tenzith What a snitch. Care to give a name?

@Tenzith Yeah just contact Prometheus and or take a video or screenshots as well. I would say if said player is doing anything to disrupt or effect the game for other players would be considered something to report. Rather then just a select few that abuse or exploit in order to deter players from playing this game or using certain things included in the game.

Feel free to talk to the Dev's whenever you like, although recently @Prometheus may prefer you to simply email them at admin@linkrealms.com.

That way they would have proof of said player or bug/exploit for later reference.

Gl n hf

• Prometheus is so active on forums I keep forgetting they have an official email. Lol

• @Tenzith said in How to report a player:

As the title says, how do i report a player that is macro + auto looting? This question might be out here on the forums, but apperently i cannot find it, apologize if it's a double post.

/Tenzith

Hi Tenzith, we don't have a proper report functionality yet. You can whisper to a Game Master in game, and if none is online, send an email to support@linkrealms.com

Please mind however that macroing is allowed on Linkrealms, as made clear in the official game FAQ:

www.linkrealms.com/faq

While auto looting is not. However, it's unlikely this player was auto looting, as the technology (programs tailored to Linkrealms with memory mapping and such, also not allowed) is not there yet from what we know. Nonetheless, it's indeed a good practice to report suspicious cases for sure :)

• We don't have a proof that this player is looting with a script AFK since he has replied to all GM messages in a timely manner. He will be kept under very strict observation, and punished at the first proof he is using a script for auto-looting.

I would like to remind everyone to read our FAQ:

https://www.linkrealms.com/faq/

Macroing is allowed, looting with macros is not. This includes argents and any other items.

Another thing I'd like to say since the discussion came up in game. There is nothing bad in using macros for PvP. I myself use a macro that presses F12 (Last Target) if I move the mouse wheel up, and F11 (Target Self) if I move the mouse wheel down. Very handy for mages.

This thread is now locked.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.