No wipe

• Not wiping the game at this point is a terrible idea. The core systems are in shambles and most need to be reworked in a major way.

Just bad for the economy and the game in general.

• give an example how it effects conomy?

• And what's in shambles exactly? I agree their isn't much of an economy yet though, but unless they decide to completely change the items, there's not really any need for an item wipe. Also unless they decide to change the way a skill levels up there's no need for a skill wipe (if they only change certain skill XP mechanics they can only reset that certain skill). I'm not saying they should do any of this. Apart from adding more better items of course, but I think 1) I'm too noob to find them and 2) better items are planned.

The reason I don't see the need for a wipe is because you can become PvP viable in about a week of very casual play, and probably totally maxed in a month of casual - and I'd say thats not even completely knowing what you're doing.

I actually don't think new players are very disadvantaged in this game because they started late due to the way the game works. Especially compared to most games.

• No thought went into drop rates. People begin hoarding stuff on speculation.

Those barrels in town that drop food and instantly respawn. People fill their inventory with food from there, and food will never have any value in game, which devalues the cooking skill.

• @Roundwaters said:

No thought went into drop rates. People begin hoarding stuff on speculation.

Those barrels in town that drop food and instantly respawn. People fill their inventory with food from there, and food will never have any value in game, which devalues the cooking skill.

Yeah I get what you mean but we're in closed beta, and everything is subject to change. They may decide to change this and delete all food, or maybe the only the base cooking skill is implemented and they're planning on having lots more uses for it like buffs etc who knows.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

That food is usesless. Char development and loot are easy to get why wipe it lol.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

LOL... ... worried about food.... .. you sir are awesome :)

• The food is but one example. How about this scale armor that's way better that drops too often? Just forget it...

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.