So damn thankful

• I'm still not sure if I got one because everyone gets one now but in any case i am so so so overly excited that I get to take part in this. Going to go and start my first session now, thank you so much Mythyn. As a game developper/software architect it's awesome that I get the chance to be here from the start/ nearly the start.

For anyone that wants to play together, my in-game name will be: 'Skyless'

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

welcome !

• thanks ! any idea how long this testing phase will stay online?

• @Skyless said:

thanks ! any idea how long this testing phase will stay online?

Welcome! At least till the 13th of September :)

• That's nice ! I'll probably spend my birthday on the game then (11th september :D)

• Welcome to Linkrealms :).
    Spend your birthday on the game? o.O Fair enough, if that's your way of celebrating I suppose :P

• @DiZMeX said:

Welcome to Linkrealms :).
    Spend your birthday on the game? o.O Fair enough, if that's your way of celebrating I suppose :P

Thanks, I'm about to hop in finally :D

Guess it is how I'll spend it... except for a dinner with some close people, this year :D
    Wall of text explaining why (useful info for some people) :

I've put all the people aside that weren't useful or helping or meaning me any good in my life, I'm 25, I've been away from home too long, to help people that were taking advantage of me. Also made music and performed around some countries for more than ten years, I'm a tired guy, it's been a long ride growing up almost throwing many things away, I'm grown, I've seen much of the world/life, I feel I need to get back to my inner me, be at home, do senseful stuff, program games and create graphics/music/websites, find my center, maybe do martial arts again, EAT SOME PIE, while I enjoy a game in-between productivity. Guess what I really need now is to be one of those guys ppl look at and say "you have no life" and just sit the fuqq (sorry) back and let some things go cause I'm frustrated and overworked as fuqq. +We've always been very simple people here at my house so not that festive around birthdays :D

God I talk a lot today. Until some forumlurker starts hating me for it ofcourse then I'll be quiet. No, but this game seems like the bomb tho.

• Welcome Skyless! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Linkrealms!! <3

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.