Partial Fix for me, maybe also for you

• ----- EDIT 2 ---------:
    Going to the cemetary, crossing the map border and coming in the new map, my buddy , except his name, and all the npcs became invisible again and i got like another 200 skin errors. This might be my fault because of copying everything to every folder, but this seems redoubtable because i still get better results this way than by leaving the folders empty.
    ---------- EDIT 2 ----------

------ EDIT 1 ---------:
    -Long story short, I am now waiting to see what happens but all I wrote under here might be useless, not sure. See, I was convinced windows 10 gave more of these skin errors looking at people talking. So whaddya do u try to run the program in another compatibility mode than that. I tried windows 7 and everything got fixed. I saw everyone again and I wasn't like invisible and nameless and random anymore :D It's running flawless except i got 3 little skin errors but for 5 mins of game , this is nothing, I'll take this for now :D
    ****Guess -> Windows 10 and the game source code make it so that the fetched data is fetched differently? Or extracted to say the least. Maybe the game was made with windows 7 environments which could possibly affect how data is processed screwing source code functionality up. Maybe not screwing but scrambling it up :) Ok... long ass typings are done, back to the game
    --------- EDIT 1-------

Original**
    So with all the errors popping up making my experience 1/100 of what I'm sure it will at some point be, i went looking through the installation files and folders. I haven't delved further yet but it would seem that if we (or I) open up the resources/actors/ folder, there is only one folder out of the 11 subfolders with any files actually in it, at all.

There's animations:
    * granny
    * lists
    There's meshes:
    *high
    *low
    There's skins:
    *lists
    *textures:
    -high
    -low

From all these folders, the only one containing a bunch of XML-files/any files, is the folder named /animations/lists/. As I noticed earlier that the error I recieved was localized at or at least generated by some method searching for stuff (skins) in the folder named /skins/lists/human_01.xml and I noticed that this human_01.xml file was indeed present in the /animations/lists/-folder, I copied the contents from one folder into the other.

Now, like a mad cow, I added all the files from the /animations/lists/-folder to all eleven subfolders of the folder "actor".

So all this to tell you that I did indeed lower the amount of occurring error. For Example I was able to perfectly create my character cycling through each and every option. A while later tho, other players, and myself, started disappearing on-screen. Not even toggling the Show Name option would bring the name out. So basicaly if nobody would talk i wouldn't see anybody around me, either npcs or player, and later myself.
    Original**

Onward to find a solution...

• Bump (Sorry :D):

Somehow everything works perfectly fine now, since the server reset? That's a damn good job, but I wasn't ever doubting you'd get us through this Skins-bug. So glad I had the chance to play around a bit :)) (And this game is just sick btw really its so fun you can feel the elasticity, growth of your character. Awesome simply amazing)

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.