Lizard map fragments - broken randomizer

• alt text
    This is my chest with the lvl 1 map fragments. Im killing a ton of lizards and i get almost no parts no2.
    You can see that i have a loot of other pieces but i can't make any full maps with this.

Also dont tell me that im unlucky. I can be unlucky one time meby two times but not constantly. This is now metter of statistic and something is wrong with the randomizer ........

I suggest to add an option to the npc that we can trade 2 map fragments for one that we need. It should work only for lvl 1

• @Kapich said in Lizard map fragments - broken randomizer:

I suggest to add an option to the npc that we can trade 2 map fragments for one that we need. It should work only for lvl 1

OMG! Yes please! Have the same issue and I also lack number 2 parts :| But imo such NPC should work for lvl 2 and lvl 3 maps also - but for lvl 2 maps trading should be like 3 to 1 and for lvl 3 maps 4 to 1

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

Stop cry guys. is hard same to drop artefacts; the point is the lvl 2 3 4 maps IS VERY VERY hard to get AND THE luck of drop in chests to.

i did lvl 2 3 4 maps u dont imagine how many times. is hard yes?

its the game.

then ppls cry about itens sux drop sux; but well is that in last week i kiled over 40 golens . droped? "0" constantly fragment broken too? no they just changed drop rate of game NOW is same of ragnarok the chances of come iten is nothing 1 2 3%? =)

old times 10 golens = 2 3 parts of set. ez..

• @ItaloBrasil You dont get my point. I want that the drop of fragments will be equal i want to have 25% chance of droping any lvl 1 fragment when it drops in the corpse. At this moment i am geting all fragments but not number 2, this is simply frustrating.

And i will cry as much as i want

• @Kapich Don't argue with italo. He is kinda retarded BR, who can't speak, write nor get a point what people are talking about. He didn't even understand you are talking about lvl 1 map parts drop not chest parts drop and he is comparing artifacts drop to map parts drop. Pointless...

Vetro - retard in ur ass then: i can undestand litle things and rest i use translate i talking about ALL UR USA GUYS ALWAYS CRY IF NOT "GOOD" FOR U JUST PLAY NEED ITEN? GO FARM ALOT SAME AS OTHERS

stupid. mind.

you have just my poitnt =)

stop be a kid stop cry about all in the game.

see you

italobr =)

i love this sistem of maps lizzard its very nice made for gms

@Kapich the drop of maps now more hard cuz drop artefacts in that final map well.. is that. see you =)

• @ItaloBrasil as a kid one of my half cousins was pretty heavily autistic, and one thing lead to another he lived with my family for about six months. He had a lot of trouble communicating, and a couple speech impediments had developed. I ended up spending more time with him than anybody else, and eventually people made me translate near everything he said since they were completely unable to understand.

It's a silly skill, but I feel I'm much more able than most to understand broken English. With that in mind I'd point out I don't think your English/English comprehension is good enough for your opinions to have any real validity.

• I've got chests full of maps that look the same as Kap's.

BTW, I've gone 3 level 3 lizgoth maps in a row where I didn't find any map fragments, and that is a real kick in the teeth. So much grind for absolutely nothing...

Not to mention this content being so chest dependent is cuts off many players who don't have lockpicking. (lockpicking is NOT rewarding enough to justify the skill cost)

This has been an issue since the lizzgoth map event was released, and like everything else that isn't directly PvP related, it gets ignored. Issues like these have been piling up for years, and if the devs don't get around to addressing them soon, this game is going to fail spectacularly. IMO, that's the only reason this game never found any traction.

• Kap's idea for an NPC to trade with, 2 map fragments for 1 you need, would really help the horrible randomness.

@Roundwaters REMEMBER " PLAYERS" WITH "LOCK PICK". SACRIFICE 1 PVP SKILL TO CAN DO IT. MORE THE TIME TRAINING? well.

• yesterday in 4 lizzagoth spawn i have taken 4 lizard map fragment 1 2 3 4 and complete 4 map, i think u are very unlucky :|

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters yea running level 3 and getting 0 maps is bs. I haven't ran it for a while because I've been saving my 3 s hoping they would make the drop rate consistent. It takes way too long to accumulate all these maps just to get screwed and get 0 fragments.

• @Roundwaters said in Lizard map fragments - broken randomizer:

I've got chests full of maps that look the same as Kap's.

BTW, I've gone 3 level 3 lizgoth maps in a row where I didn't find any map fragments, and that is a real kick in the teeth. So much grind for absolutely nothing...

Good for you man.. I did 10 maps lvl 3, and 9 of them had no single part in it, when one had 2x 2 of 4 part lol...

• @ItaloBrasil said in Lizard map fragments - broken randomizer:

@Roundwaters REMEMBER " PLAYERS" WITH "LOCK PICK". SACRIFICE 1 PVP SKILL TO CAN DO IT. MORE THE TIME TRAINING? well.

Said a guy who is macroing lockpicking on his alt... And no, you still don't get a point of this thread even if you think you do. Noone said to increase drop rate, but it's randomizer + NPC would help everyone not only the thread maker. And do not say such retarded things like "go farm a lot" when he has like 28374823 map parts of each kind but no single number 2 part... Now go back to your life in your small BR's world and try to learn some english while macroing...

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.