Pet counter not working

• alt text

I have always 3/5 no mether how many summons i have atm. Broken

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

that interface buged. same as the other when u use batle tatics. its not show more what skills u using. i did reported this bugs aleady maby hes working at it update commiing

• Kinda pain in the ass when 3 of us killing bigger spawn or something and you never know if summon just died was yours or not...

@Kapich, it isn't broken, it just hasn't been implemented yet. I do not have an exact date as to when it will be implemented as I am not a developer, however I believe it will be sometime after the character create/delete functions have been added along with a few other things.

• @Pain So expect in the future more fake bug reports becouse you implement features in a wird way. Like the criminal update. You are implementing the assasin status but there is no place for assasins to acces bank. Should be done in diffirent order

@Kapich said in Pet counter not working:

@Pain So expect in the future more fake bug reports becouse you implement features in a wird way. Like the criminal update. You are implementing the assasin status but there is no place for assasins to acces bank. Should be done in diffirent other

I am a volunteer Moderator/GM, I have no control over game design choices nor do I contribute to the development. The criminal system has not yet been fully implemented, when complete there will be towns in which all players including assassins can access. If the criminal system becomes a major issue for everyone then I'm sure the development team will explore other possibilities.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.