About Magic

• FOUNDER: DUKE

All spells into the magic book show consume and mana cost, but not the kind of damage (except some rare clear description), is it possible to see clearly which kind of damage every spell do? this is very important due to the incredible variety of resitance mobs have
    for example i did 18 damage to a mob with a thunderbolt (last lvl of magic i think) while i did on same mob 42 with a ice bolt..... every mage need to know the correct element of their spels i think, is it possible to include this on magic book ?

• Now I'm brand new here and haven't acclimated to my environment quite yet, but I'm going to wager that thunderbolt does lightning damage and ice bolt does cold damage.

• Lol ^awesome, I got a good laugh there.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@KhanX that's why its an important feature...because ice bolt DONT do cold damage, but pierce + cold damage....

• @Meziljin said in About Magic:

All spells into the magic book show consume and mana cost, but not the kind of damage (except some rare clear description), is it possible to see clearly which kind of damage every spell do? this is very important due to the incredible variety of resitance mobs have
    for example i did 18 damage to a mob with a thunderbolt (last lvl of magic i think) while i did on same mob 42 with a ice bolt..... every mage need to know the correct element of their spels i think, is it possible to include this on magic book ?

We will soon implement a whole new spellbook, larger and with much more information. That being said, don't forget the wiki!

http://wiki.linkrealms.com/view/Sorcery#Spells

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.