Big Issue

• new player can go to for example blakwood and when someone runs that dungeon can yust steal loot or spy for other guilds there,and nobody cant kill him cas they will get assasin counter and that new player can yust keep respawning indefinetly,so there needs to be something to make fresh new players not be able enter dungeons like bw,hades and tartaros.

• Yeah, there's only 10 people on the PvE server, and there's been someone in the Hades dungeon everytime I want to run it this week.

• I think we can all agree the bigger issue is you guys being able to attack our mains without getting assassin points https://youtu.be/2s91Y0Ab97s

• @Roundwaters am not talking about pve server,am talking about pvp server.

• Dungeon crowding was an inevitable issue with any significant player pop, no matter what server.

• @Roundwaters u dont understand or u didnt read what i wrote,itsnot about dungeon crowding,its about new players with 0 skills entering

high lvl dungeons and stealing loot or spaying and u cant kill them cas they can respawn indefinetly.

• because boss areas should be open pvp with no criminal penalty - but its "not implemented"

• 100% agree with Kapich. @Prometheus - normal areas should be protected as they are now, but dungeons should have open PvP without any restrictions and kill counters. Dungeons like BW, Tartaros, Hades etc should be for people who feel strong enough to go inside and fight for the boss with others.

• @Gorstak said in Big Issue:

@Roundwaters u dont understand or u didnt read what i wrote,itsnot about dungeon crowding,its about new players with 0 skills entering

high lvl dungeons and stealing loot or spaying and u cant kill them cas they can respawn indefinetly.

@Vetro @Kapich How is this happening exactly? If a player (doesn't matter if new or not) opens the corpse of the monster you have killed he turns Criminal. If he is a noob with 0 skill, you can kill him in a second without taking any Kill point, and you can loot his body without becoming a criminal yourself (because it's the body of a Criminal). Is this not happening?

• @Prometheus The thing is, you can just raid someone's dungeon and just outdamage them on the boss, while they can just watch how you do it, because they don't want to turn grey and die.

• I feel like the same thing was possible before, now the difference is that the new player isn't dying before the older player kills it. Lol

• @Abb no, the problem is these criminal skum like Gotstak attacking sweet, poor, defenseless, little Holya >:

• FOUNDER: DUKE

i feel to add a thing.... Technically this kind of attacks during bosses by ninja players will be supported by the illusion school of magic, that will allow to steal and disappear more easily

the point is that ppl can come dungeon till end unharmed due to the risk to get kill count, sure until they will steal something, but WHY we have to wait they steal?

another thing i wish u all think about: remove friendly fire!
    before had sense but now its a trap for everyone who risk become red for nothing (aoe spell, misclick on a teammate or guildmate). There is no fun remove constantly war mode and stop fight because u got grey status without ur decision....
    This should improve even the use of invocation spell, actually more dangerous than useful

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Meziljin I kinda disagree with the magic part because you are using destructive spells which should have a drawback. It's not like Ragnarok Online 1 where you could spam Storm Gust or Meteor Storm in one area over and over again.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Vesuva do you have any idea how many spell aoe a mage can cast before mana end?

• @Vetro said in Big Issue:

@Prometheus The thing is, you can just raid someone's dungeon and just outdamage them on the boss, while they can just watch how you do it, because they don't want to turn grey and die.

Ok, but the "new players" mentioned can hardly do that. That being said, just bring your red character(s) in at the end of the dungeon if needed!

• @Prometheus I am pretty sure, that by the "new players" Gorstak meant scouts. Without scouts people wouldn't know when exactly someone is at the boss.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.