August 29th Closed Beta - What's New

• -- Please Read --

There have been troubles with emails containing beta keys ending up in Spam / Junk folders, particularly the ones sent to accounts by date of subscription. If you have received no key yet, check out your Spam / Junk folders, and set noreply@linkrealms.com and admin@linkrealms.com as trusted senders!

-- Thank You --

Hi everyone,

the Summer End closed beta of Linkrealms has officially been scheduled for August the 29th, 2015, at 9pm CET (3pm EDT / 4pm BRT)!

Following is list of the exciting new implementations and changes from the previous test that will be live in the Summer End closed beta! Check out the always updated FAQ thread for additional information, and choose the ruleset of the game!

World

• Massive map expansion (from ~80 realms to ~250 realms).
    • Three new environments (Dead Forest, Darkling Woods, Mount Viscous).
    • Bee Hive Dungeon reworked and now functioning.
    • New: Harpy's Nest (Classic Dungeon).
    • From Test Server: Hades (Phase Dungeon).
    • From Test Server: Blackwoods (Linear Dungeon).
    • New POI (Points Of Interest) scattered around the world.
    • New random mob spawns and world events.
    • One new town within the Dead Forest.

Balancing

• Revised chest positioning and loot.
    • Monsters now have magical resistances like players (Fire, Ice, Poison, Shock, Ethereal).
    • Revised monster statistics (life, physical resistances, skill levels, damage).
    • More special Tailoring crafting materials.

Others

• Spell Defiance skill implemented.
    • Town Chat active (start messages with an asterisk * to speak to all players in town).
    • Jorkrut Artifacts.
    • Mount Viscous Artifacts.

Feel free to post any feedback or doubt you may have related to the list above.

Enjoy Linkealms!

• I just turn my key for the closed beta, more unfortunately did not receive in my email the link to download the game. Can you help me?

• @Xlisboa said:

I just turn my key for the closed beta, more unfortunately did not receive in my email the link to download the game. Can you help me?

Hi, you'll receive it in an email a few days before the start of the Summer Closed Beta. Have a look here for more information :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

does this mean that certain mobs like imps wont shoot ice or misc spells at you?

• @Aries said:

does this mean that certain mobs like imps wont shoot ice or misc spells at you?

Imps are spellcasters now so they do Sorcery spellcasting :) However, they can no longer use Frost Blast.

imps still do frost blast at least the ones in hades do

• Do we get into this Beta if we were in the Alpha back in 2012? I see the old forums have been removed so I am guessing there is no record of my previous account. Was hoping a friend and I could check it out like old times. Thanks.

You can still use your account to log in.. hell i been playing sense early alpha testing and still play

• @Jammer said:

Do we get into this Beta if we were in the Alpha back in 2012? I see the old forums have been removed so I am guessing there is no record of my previous account. Was hoping a friend and I could check it out like old times. Thanks.

Hi Jammer, you will be able to login without a new beta key. The forum account you lost (like everyone sadly) has no relation with the game account. If you don't remember your password, you can reset it here: http://www.linkrealms.com/password-recovery/
    If you don't remember your username or email or your email is now inactive, write to support@linkrealms.com

Are we doing Hardcore rule set?

• @Rolex said:

I hope so!

• @Rolex said:

We are! :)

• Awesome! :D
    What time will the servers be opening just outta curiosity? Also the timezone of that time will help :)

• @DiZMeX 9pm CET

• @Prometheus said:

@Rolex said:

We are! :)

YES! I love you <3

• How do i get a beta key? or where do i buy one?

• Is rooster breeding still a thing? Please say yes, lol!

• @Breezy said:

Is rooster breeding still a thing? Please say yes, lol!

As of now, it is not, but it will be back soon together with wolves :)

• How many times do you expect use to fall for the "wolves are coming soon" bit?

• nice to see game going forward!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.